system11

Shmups Overlord, ,
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd like to know the current value of these three please:

Gunlord MVS
Fast Striker MVS
Last Hope: Pink Bullets MVS

All three are mint condition ltd edition with posters that haven't been unrolled.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I'd like to know the current value of these three please:

Gunlord MVS
Fast Striker MVS
Last Hope: Pink Bullets MVS

All three are mint condition ltd edition with posters that haven't been unrolled.

Hard to say as the demand for NGDEV games are wacky. THey are worth at least what they sold for originally and sometimes as much as 300-400% over retail.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I would offer 500 gbp out of the blue (for Gunlord). I don´t know any better. ebay price might be higher if the big tymers get bidding. I´ve seen it go for over 1000 usd before the reprints were announced.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was wondering what the following loose carts with original US labels are worth?

1) Pulstar
2) Blazing Star
3) Aero Fighters 3

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hey, What's my buddies 2-Player AC panel worth?

It's used, and in al-right shape, with some rust on the bottom.

I ask cause he's kinda looking for a 1-Player Sega Panel for his cab.

View attachment 5428
DSC02672_zps6f513b12.jpg

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mint/NM Metal Slug 1 Neo Geo CD English with spine (not sealed)....What's it worth?

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anyone have any idea of a current price of a good condition complete US AES KOF '95?

Thanks in advance!

Badboy1980

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi, can anybody suggest the cost of an original Neo Geo bag for the AES? Its the one with the black outer and the pink/red finish inside.

Thanks.

MR2pilot

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have been out of the NeoGeo game for years and I plan on selling some items. Can I get the estimate for the following. All items are the Japanese version

Neo Geo AES
Two old school Neo Geo controllers
Samurai Spirits 2
Samurai Spirits 3
KOF 1997
World Heroes 2: Jet

The games are in mint condition. And the controllers have some fading. And the usual wear and tear.

8yqypume.jpg

urevymyv.jpg

ahehy6ys.jpg

u2aguqaq.jpg

gy9a5evu.jpg

Last edited:

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I promise you that if someone put up an $80 Magician Lord MVS cart right now, it would sell almost immediately. I was literally mobbed with PMs minutes after posting two at $60. Magician Lord's value is definitely higher than most people here realize :)

As for the price guide, I say take it down. It's nonsense. Seller knows what he wants for a cart, buyers here know what they want to pay. This idea of pricing to a norm is bullshit. Go around the web and look at different seller's websites. Their prices are all over the map because they're buying these from different operators who put different values on this shit. The price guides are completely worthless. Pay what you're comfortable paying... Without some real nonsense like grading and some sort of third-party bullshit none of us want, a real price guide will never exist in this hobby.

Problem with the pay what your comfortable paying is this, although I may like a game I don't perceive the value the same as the seller. For instance SNK Chaos is a great game but I don't feel it is worth what they are asking for it on the AES. There really needs to be some sort of uniform pricing guide to keep it fair for both buyers and sellers, I mean if you want to buy a truck at one place and they charged your 75,000 and you later find out that it goes for a fraction of that wouldn't you be pissed off?

There should be some sort of guideline that is agreed upon by all the sellers that way you don't have the artificial inflation of price that you see with some of the items.

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Price guides reflect what is happening in the market, not the other way around.

Like I said though you would not go out and buy items that fluctuate like that in every day life, if you feel that way why not pay $20 a gallon for fuel next time you are out because that is what the station wants to charge you. You would not put up with that shit so why should we put up with such wild fluctuations in the Neo market?