Search results

1. M

State College PA, any neo fans in the area?

I would love to host a gathering. Are there any other neo fans in the State College PA area?
  2. M

soul edge kick harness wiring diagram

I would appreciate it if someone would post a wiring diagram for a soul edge kick harness. I got a refund for the bad board, and used it to buy a new one that works. I have a connector, I just need to know how to wire it. thanks in advance!
  3. M

soul edge questions

I just got a soul edge board, with hopes of converting an old final fight machine. It's a jamma game, so I plugged it into two of my machines here, and got the same behavour both times. The screen flickers, against a blue backgroud. some of the graphics look garbled, not sure if that's...
  4. M

4-slot sound problem in 2-slot machine?

I've wired my neo 19" for stero sound on my MVS 2-slot. I recently bought a 4-slot, connected it, and tried it out. it's mostly worked perfectly, except that once the sound stopped. I turned the machine off, turned it back on, and the sound came back. I havn't had the sound go out...
  5. M

Selling ratings...anyone remember dealing with me?

Hey, I'm doing a deal for a metal slug right x now. It's the first deal I've done since the new system was rolled out, and I've got a seller rating of 0. So, if anyone remembers dealing with me, I would appreciate it if I could get some good feedback. I've been doing a few deals here and there...
  6. M

programming how-to?

Does anyone know where I could find enough info to make a 'how-to' for getting started with the neo? I've been trying to find this sort of info for the neo for a long time now, and I just can't seem to come up with anything. I figure there are probably lots of people in my situation. See...
  7. M

help getting moves off in svc!

Okay, I got this game Monday, so go easy on me... 1. Ioiri's qcf,hcb + P attack...How do I finish it?? I keep trying: qcf,qcf,qcf,qcf + AC but it doesn't work! Are there any timing, or power level limits that the FAQ might have not mentioned? When should I start doing qcf? Should I do it...
  8. M

getting started in neo programming??

Okay, I've been interested in programming for the neo for a while, but I can't find any solid information to get started. I know about neobitz.com, but that site is pretty well deserted right now. I hope it takes off soon, but until then, can anyone help me get started? I've done gameboy...
  9. M

My Arcade Additions

This isn't exactly neo-geo, but I promised some members I'd post pics of my additions to my home arcade. Last night I installed my Virtual On Twin. I also got Marvel vs. Street Fighter and X-men vs. Street Fighter CPS boards. The auction was packed, and most machines went for a lot more than...
  10. M

Is this Jephie?

is this another Jephie account? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3055558461&category=49232
  11. M

monitor transfomer blown?

I have a tetris machine that was wired to use a switching power supply for everything except the monitor. It has a transformer that supplies power to that separately. So, I had my arcade on, and I heard a loud 'pop', and the machine died. I can smell dead transformer as clear as day. Do you...
  12. M

Why should I get an AES?

I was cruising Ebay, and getting bored looking at all the boots for sale in the MVS section, and something came over me. As if posessed, I typed 'AES' into the search box. So, I caught myself looking at AES auctions and thinking about getting one. I was thinking about how cool it would be to...
  13. M

who thinks we should have a dedicated 'Scammers' section?

I know the constant complaining about some scammers is getting on everyone's nerves, but I hate having to sort through the War room to learn what name Jephie is using now, or what new Ebay seller to avoid. Who thinks a dedicated channel for people to discuss being scammed, and identifying...
  14. M

Shawn, have you ever considered stocking these build-it-yourself cabs??

I was looking at the new atomiswave hardware, when I came across this: http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/pcbs/kit/Rock_Cabinet_Kit_3349.html It's basically a candy cab that you put together from a kit (Like cheap walmart tables and chairs). It's probably the next evolution of the standard...
  15. M

What about KOF '97??

The way it's been explained to me, KOF '96 was a turning point in the series, and when the game went from good to great. Also, '98 is generally considered the best KOF out there. I know the striker system is widely regarded as having ruined 99-2001, and then 2002 was sort of a redone '98...
  16. M

Just got my ROTD Kit!

First, if you're not buying from neo-geo.com, you should be. I bought ROTD and KOF '98 within 20 minutes of each other.I recieved a shipping number from neo-geo.com in under a day, and the package arrived today...the same day my Ebay seller notified me that they recieved payment, and would be...
  17. M

anyone know if there is a release date for a cartridge of SVC?

Subject says it all. I hear lots of people say they're waiting for the MVS cart, and I'm one of them. I also heard that SS0 might be released the same way. Is there any reason to believe that Playmore is definitly planning cartridge releases?
  18. M

Anyone here play 'Battle Flip Shot'? impressions?

Hey everyone, I was looking at the screen shots and trying to find some cool non-fighters for neo when I came across this one and thought it looked interesting. So, is it any good? Is it hard to find?
  19. M

soft dip settings online?

You guys know I collect loose carts...so, where can I find the socft-dip settings for all these games?!
  20. M

4-slot marquee for a neo Candy 29"?

does anyone know where I can get the marquee for my candy cab that has slots for four mini-marquees? I've asked the guys at arcade-infinity and they don't seem to want to bother answering my E-mail for such a small purchase. anyway, if anyone knows where I could get one, I would appreciate it.