Search results

1. C

Last few MVS, taking offers

My final MVS sale, parting with my collection due to my divorce, can't and won't take it all to my new place... Most games have a shockbox with insert (US AES style). Shockboxes won't be sold separately. All carts are originals and bought from collectors around the world. US NG.com members...
  2. C

FS: CPS2 | NAOMI games

Hi guys, I have for sale: Capcom System 2 A+B Pocket Fighter ASIA Sadly the boards arent lookers or anything but are working just fine. Label of the game is a mess, heavy discolouring on the plastic of the game and some damages on the connection side. Works flawlessly though, still on...
  3. C

FS: Neo Geo Hyper 64 including Fatal Fury kit + Warriors Rage kit

Sup fellas, Bought this to play FF and SSWR with some buddies but end up being the only one that plays these (damn SSF2X....). I cannot be arsed to constantly switch boards out in my cab so..... I'm putting them up for sale here for the same price I paid totally to get them. Heck I'll even...
  4. C

WTB: Hyper 64 games

Hi Guys, Looking for these Hyper 64 games: Samurai Shodown 64 Samurai Shodown 64 warriors rage Full kits preferred....
  5. C

FS: Last Resort MVS full kit

Hi guys, For sale since I have 2 copies now: in my opinion one of the finest Neo Geo titles. This MVS kit is complete, box has some wear, cart has a sticker. Not a looker cosmetic wise but complete. The art/ flyers are excellent (as new), as is the mini marquee and dipsheet. Forumprice : 200...
  6. C

FS: Super Dodge Ball MVS cart

Hey guys, Up for sale: Super Dodge Ball MVS, cart only. Label is in good condition, game works flawlessly. Looking to get 160 USD for this. SOLD Price is excluding paypal fees and shipping. Will ship worldwide. Pics:
  7. C

WTTF: Ninja Masters JPN AES

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Japanese Ninja Masters AES. As long as the game is original, complete and in very good condition it's fine with me. Insertion marks = no problem and neither is a sunfaded spine. I have some AES titles I could trade like for instance a Japanese Matrimelee + $. If you...
  8. C

FT: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS (GONE!)

Hey Guys, I recently bought a really nice US TSS MVS cart but after playing throught the game multiple times, it just isn't my cup of tea. Since I only keep what I play, I'm thinking of trading it for an AES game that's still missing in my collection. As for the condition of the label. Looks...
  9. C

Caprica's itty bitty Neo "collection"

Here's my small, humble collection. Just games I actually play and like. Nothing more nothing less. After I sold my collection some years ago and regretting that very much, I got the opportunity to buy a good share of AES games from a member here recently at decent prices. I also have a few...
  10. C

WTB Real Bout 2 AES JP Manual, SamSho 4 AES Manual + Insert

Wanted, real bout 2 AES JPN Manual, Samurai Shodown 4 AES JPN Manual + Insert. If you have a spare one you want to sell, please let me know!
  11. C

EURO AES titles have double labels?

I was playing my euro copy of last resort AES and noticed the cart actually had (barely visible) Japanese text under the Euro label. Upon close inspection you can see it has a Japanese label underneath the Euro label. Everything is legit so I immediately checked my other Euro carts. Euro Art of...
  12. C

FS/FT AES US Metal Slug 4 with 2 inserts and extra sticker NM!

On hold!, my near mint US Metal Slug 4. Comes with 2 inserts, normal and classic, and the extra sticker (unused of course). Everything is in near mint condition. I'm asking 500 euro excluding shipping and paypal fees for this beauty. I can ship it anywhere in the world. Photo's can be found...
  13. C

AES WTT: My US Metal Slug 4 with 2 inserts + sticker, your Sengoku

Moved to selling section.
  14. C

JP AES on EUR Samsung = no love

Hey guys, I had some friends over and wanted to play my AES on my LCD screen in the living room which appears to be a no-go. The screen flickers as if it tries to change channels. The graphics are clear and nice between the flickering but its just unplayable. I did some searching here and...
  15. C

AES JP Ninja Masters < verdict: = legit!

I was out of the neo scene for a while and stumbled across a very low serial JP AES (001116). Bought it and now facing the struggle again. "is it legit"? I had a converted game before, rather easy to see at that time, no manual and other noticeable differences. Since everyone seems to get...
  16. C

FS/WTTF: Modded PS2 with games (ThunderForce VI & more) Europe

Looking to sell/trade this within Europe: My PS2 has to make room for more SFC/MD/SS games. Its modded and plays any PAL/JPN/USA game without swapping or anything else. Its the golden oldie "phat" one and still works like a charm. It includes 1x DS2 controller, 1x ORIGINAL Sony RGB cable and...
  17. C

WTS: PS2 US + Import / SS / Xbox / DC etc.

Got some US and some imports to sell, I ship worldwide and accept paypal. Combine items, save on shipping. See something you like, make an offer. Groove on Fight Sega Saturn JP near mint/mint w. RAM. (ON HOLD) Bio Hazard 2 Value Plus pack Dreamcast JP incl. code veronica Demo disc (Discs 10...
  18. C

FS: Samurai Shodown 64 figures set GBA E-reader & more

Got a nice set of 4 (complete set) NEW Samurai Shodown 64 figures: Shiki, Haohmaru, Nakoruru and Hanzo. Make me an offer for the set. Also on ebay: MGS Doll collection figures (new), New Nintendo E-Reader with Sealed Mario Party-E and more...
  19. C

Lifesize Samus Aran Statue on the Bay

Just placed this on ebay starting at a whopping 0,01! Take your chances :buttrock: http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260666209213&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT