Search results

1. IrishNinja

WTT: my XRGB-mini framemeister + $ for NeoSD PRO AES

just a general interest check - i can post pics later, the XRGB was gently used, should have a recentish firmware (has been in the box for a while now), also includes d-terminal/component cable thing and remote with english overlay. I got my hands on a large trinotron with component out for RGB...
  2. IrishNinja

grabbing an AES in japan & had a few questions

hey y'all - see above, I'd decided to take the plunge as I've wanted one since the early 90s and the time & currency exchange seem right! my setup is a SD trinotron with component (and a good component to SCART RGB adapter), and an XRGB mini for the HDTV. I've got an RGB cable just waiting on...
  3. IrishNinja

WTB: Shining Force 3 & Silhouette Mirage

so, looking for just a few more things that have evaded me: Silhouette Mirage (Saturn JP) - $40 hoping for them CIB, if they're a little rough but otherwise intact that's fine! I know you can sell them for more on ebay/etc but for what it's worth, i can guarantee you they'll have a happy...
  4. IrishNinja

Should i buy a $200 AES?

like most Sega kids, i would fawn over NG stuff in gaming mags in the day, and even wanted to do those contests in like every EGM to win a baller setup, until i realized you had to pay to enter, and fuck that cause if i had money i wouldn't be out here kicking these rocks to begin with. Anyway...
  5. IrishNinja

WTB: complete Saturn games & DieHard Gamefan!

since 2014 is officially Year of the Saturn I'm gonna need some Saturn games! looking to pick up boxed stuff (doesn't have to be pristine, just box manual & disc) of the following, and hoping for a good deal bundling some of it - trying to stay away from ebay prices! here's my want list...