Search results

1. G

Blazing Star sprite graphics glitch

I'm getting some weird vertical lines on Blazing Star. None of my other games seem to have this problem. It's only on my ship and bosses. Any ideas? I've cleaned the cart pretty well. The game is entirely playable with the glitch, but I'm just curious to see if anyone else has experienced this...
  2. G

ChannelManiac is the man

Hey guys, just thought I'd give everyone a heads up about ChannelManiac/arcadecomponents.com. I sent him a board for repair back in the fall, and initially he was really cool about getting it done. He said it might take him a while as he was really busy, and I told him not to sweat it, whenever...
  3. G

WTB: JAMMA PCB to NeoGeo MVS Cabinet Adapter

looking for one of these, or something that does the same thing. Thanks! http://www.jammaboards.com/store/jamma-pcb-to-neogeo-mvs-cabinet-adapter-jamma2mvs.html
  4. G

4-slot MVS V.3 cab's compatibility with 1 slot PCB?

I've looked around for a while and I've seen conflicting answers, so: Will 1 slot boards (and metal slug 5/SVC Chaos/KOF 2003 stand alone PCB's) work with in my 4-slot cab? or will the jamma harness need some modifications?
  5. G

FOUND: WTB: PS3 arcade stick

I'm looking for a nicer hori, mad catz, etc. arcade stick. Not looking for anything in particular! I just want something with full sanwa/seimitsu components. Reply with anything you have for sale! Stick has been found, no longer looking
  6. G

MV4 no sound, repairs needed

Well i took my chances buying a 4 slot off ebay with no sound, hoping it was just a cap problem. Well when I received the board and took a look i found that it had already been recapped, and the ha130001 looked like it has been poorly replaced, and was sticking out off the board a ways. Could...