MV4 no sound, repairs needed

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
Well i took my chances buying a 4 slot off ebay with no sound, hoping it was just a cap problem. Well when I received the board and took a look i found that it had already been recapped, and the ha130001 looked like it has been poorly replaced, and was sticking out off the board a ways. Could someone help me out with some repairs? I don't have the proper desoldering equipment this repair needs, nor the know-how, and I'd rather just pay to have it fixed than risk me breaking it and needing to purchase an entirely new board. the board plays just fine, traces look fine too. I've tried to get into contact with arcadecomponents.com for the last month but I've gotten no response (hoping the guy who runs the website sees this)

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Looks like channelmaniac hasn't posted anything since June, and that's who you'd want to talk to.

There are a few others on here with enough knowledge to help out with that, though, so free bump.

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
yeah channelmaniac is the guy I'm thinking of. Thanks for the bump, I'm sure someone with the know-how will eventually come out of the woodwork