Search results

1. neogeohu

Neo Geo Vs. SEGA Genesis

Double post... Edit: Yesterday I drew a loading screen. I just noticed that the subtitle was wrong: D I edit ..
  2. neogeohu

Neo Geo Vs. SEGA Genesis

New version: DPTP SMFD 64/128Mbit Plus
  3. neogeohu

More RARE Neo Geo MVS full kitt for sale

This offer is not active anymore.
  4. neogeohu

Neo Geo Vs. SEGA Genesis

New pictures:
  5. neogeohu

Neo Geo Vs. SEGA Genesis

Thanks. Limited copies will be manufactured. Currently, with 8 prototype for sale.
  6. neogeohu

NEO GEO MVS KIT pricesing

Hi all! There are 4 Neo Geo MVS kitt. Could you tell me, how much can be able to sell them? Plesaure Goal full kitt Ninja Master's full kit Super Dodge Ball full kitt And Savage Region full kitt Thanks for the answer.
  7. neogeohu

Neo Geo Vs. SEGA Genesis

Hi all! I'll show you the latest completed project. DPTP SMFD 64/128Mbit CartRidge What is it, exactly? This is a SEGA GENESIS flash cart. Some pictures: Some menu pictures: Some video: PC file upload Hardver side file upload Game and game selection menu test
  8. neogeohu

Neo Geo MVS games for sale

Neo Geo MVS games for sale. Worldwide shipping. Paypal fees and shipping costs paid by the buyer. Payment in euros. Inquire private message or e-mail address can be don_peter@freemai.hu. I sometime read the forum, so I ask everyone for your patience. Topic entries do not answer. Shipping Fees...
  9. neogeohu

Rare Neo Geo AES3-2 console for sale.

Hi all! I'd like, rare AES3-2 type Neo Geo AES consol sell, but I do not know how much to ask for it. I do not understand, but I can not find any information about it. Absolutely factory, I picked apart first. Removable factory BIOS in it. Model: NEO AEC Serial: 50486 PCB revision: AES3-2 How...
  10. neogeohu

Dedicated Original Neo Geo Cab dimensions, images, plans, sources

Then, reading turned out to be the MVS-2 MINI is too small, so they tend to build on the original MVS-2-25. Located downloaded from the Internet a plan that would facilitate the preparation? http://www.hardmvs.com/xml/usa/usCabs.htm The machine, when completed, would like to issue to the...
  11. neogeohu

Dedicated Original Neo Geo Cab dimensions, images, plans, sources

Hi all, I would like to ask for help from you. The original Neo Geo cabinet plans, descriptions'm looking for. Within Europe, only a few came to Hungary and now has been impossible to find them original. I want to build one for myself, which is based on the original designs I thank you in...
  12. neogeohu

Neo Geo MV1FZ joystick error

Sorry, my English is not good and I use google translate. Perhaps my wrong understanding of the sentences. Recently, I received a few Neo Geo MVS mainboard, the majority of them are bad. I do not want to throw away, I want them to fix it and use it. There is no one to help in Hungary, few...
  13. neogeohu

CPU>BIOS = OK WRAM>BRAM = ? Which chip WRAM and BRAM? (WRAM == Work RAM? 68k)
  14. neogeohu

MV1FZ error. The following error met: (Plaid image would bounce) I went through everything, but there is no wire break. 000-L0 chip is exchanged, VRAM Drives tested. What can be wrong? Can you help me?
  15. neogeohu

Hi all, Neo Geo controller MV1FZ motherboard is faulty. UP and LEFT stuck directions are stuck. Which chip can be to blame? Thanks in advance for your help.
  16. neogeohu

Metal Slug 4 game failure

You if you want to see more pictures: 3.0 and 3.1 BIOS al-tested .. All of this sub-2 BIOS error appears. For both, the CRC test is flawless. Original BIOS al no mistake, the game runs perfectly.
  17. neogeohu

Metal Slug 4 game failure

Hi all, There is an MS4 game. To start off the game and then writes an error message on the screen. What could be wrong? Some pictures: Can you help?
  18. neogeohu

Neo Geo AES - NEO-AES3-2 - neo-geo.hu

I made a couple of image detail. If used images említsétek the source. Thank you.
  19. neogeohu

More pictures: AES3-2 rev. pcb PCB revision: AES3-2 (never seen this before printed on the mainboard).
  20. neogeohu

Neo Geo AES bought a console a few hours ago in Hungary. I do not understand, but I can not find any information about it. Apparently it does not exist? Absolutely factory, I picked apart first. Removable factory BIOS in it. Model: NEO AEC Serial: 50486 In this version, it can be done smoothly...