Search results

1. alsmoneo

Sold Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 The newcomers MVS

Hi Guys selling Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 The newcomers MVS Japanese version in great condition. Sold @ $51 USD shipped for Canada and USA with tracking and fully insured or $46 without tracking or insurance via small package air. Payment via PayPal via Gift or +4% fee Thanks for looking
  2. alsmoneo

Tmnt turtles in time boot or no boot?

Hi Guys Boot or no boot? Thanks
  3. alsmoneo

SOLD pandora Box 3 with JNX Atlas adapter

Hi Guys looking to sell my Pandora box 3 with JNX Atlas adapter. sold $100 USD shipped with tracking (Canada and USD)and insurance obo Payment via PayPal gift or 4% fees If you feel the price is high make an offer
  4. alsmoneo

No longer looking

Hi Guys, I guess this might be a long shot, but looking to buy Gave up on TMNT Turtles in Time PCB and Found The Simpsons arcade PCB as well (4 players preferred) Please pm me your price shipped to Canada if interested Thanks
  5. alsmoneo

Sold

Hi Guys, I am selling My Box Victor Saturn (comes with controller, ac and av cables manual and the 16 games (listed below). Asking $230 USD --> $210 Sold @ $200 Shipped (or best offer) Shipped with tracking and fully insured for Canada and USA only. No trades Payment via Paypal gift or...
  6. alsmoneo

Lexus has developed a hoverboard

So what do you guys think? Would you buy one if they sold it? http://www.gizmag.com/lexus-hoverboard/38176/
  7. alsmoneo

Genesis Model 1 VA-7 JP / US region mod

Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to do (or can point me to) the region free mod on a Genesis Model 1 VA-7 ? Thanks
  8. alsmoneo

All found

Hi Guys looking for the following carts (don't need boxes or manuals but if you got them i'll take them) Chrono Trigger Legend of Zelda Link to the past Secret of Mana PM if you got them. Thanks
  9. alsmoneo

FS OMEGA CMVS (no longer available)

Hi Guys, Selling my Omega CMVS (no I am not leaving the Neo Scene) Just using a different setup via Supergun I have had this Omega for about a month and is in like new condition. It comes with the Virtual Memory Card and Unibios 3.2. You would also get the Power cable, standard composite/...
  10. alsmoneo

***All SOLD ***Last blade and Real Bout Fatal Fury MVS

Hi Guys, Letting go 2 of my MVS carts. both have a clean Japanese label. Prices are in USD and + shipping. Please pm me for a quote. Also if you feel the price is high please let me know. Payment Via Paypal + 4 % or gift. Last blade $35 + Shipping Real Bout Fatal Fury $28 + Shipping Both...
  11. alsmoneo

Sold PS VITA OLED bundle 150 shipped US AND CANADA

Hi Guys, Vita back on sale as the last deal didn't materialize. Sale is in USD. Shipping via Canada post. Payment via Paypal +4% or gift. If you feel the price is high please let me know or make an offer. 1)PS Vita Bundle $150 Shipped for US and Canada Sold comes with the following...
  12. alsmoneo

Found TMNT PCB

Hi Guys, I guess I am pretty late in the arcade PCB collecting.. But looking for the following as a start. Thanks Found 19XX CPS 2 A boards, SFA (1&2) Konami original 1989 TMNT PCB 4 player (would consider 2player board
  13. alsmoneo

What was the first arcade game you played?

Kong Fu Master was the first one I played
  14. alsmoneo

Wonder Borg for Wonder Swan no longer for sale. PS2 Taken

Hi Guys, Selling the following: as they are laying around collecting dust. Items are in USD. If you feel the price is high feel free to make an offer. 1)New Wonder Borg asking $90 + shipping (no longer for sale) In side box has a small bent (lower right side) 2)Junk PS2 with mod chip...
  15. alsmoneo

no longer for sale : Sean Bradley Halo ODST helmet and armor kit

Hi I am selling my Sean Bradley Halo ODST helmet and armor kit. I bought this about 2 yrs ago and had not been able to find the time to build it. Not sure if there is anyone interested. The helmets are cast in gray/black Smooth-On roto-casting urethane. The armor is vacuum formed in .080...
  16. alsmoneo

Found: Windjammers

Hi looking to slowly buy the following MVS titles / accessories to start my collect again. Would like to have original label, Can be either the Japanese or US version. Looking for 2 AES Arcade Stick. Found Flying power disk / Windjammers $90 shipped Thanks
  17. alsmoneo

Hi I am back :glee:

Hi everyone, I am hopping to come back to the Neo family, and slowly re build my MVS collect once again. Thanks
  18. alsmoneo

FS Sega Saturn Games Cheap!!!!

Hi selling my Sega Saturn (owned since 1997) and games. Items are listed below. All prices are in USD and are asking prices. If you feel it's high make an offer. Shipping is extra please PM for quotes. Payment via Paypal + fee or Gift. Check 2nd page for current deal included shipping for...
  19. alsmoneo

LOT SOLD FS Dreamcast System and game lot $115 shipped Canada or USA !!!

Hi Guys, Selling off my Japanese Dreamcast collection, as I don’t have time to play them anymore. All games come with complete with manual. Sale is in USD, Payment via Paypal + fees or gift. Shipping is extra and as always if you feel the price is high feel free to make an offer. Japanese...
  20. alsmoneo

FS Sega Saturn & PS3 games

Hi Guys, Selling some of my games. They are all used and all CIB. Sale is in USD, payment via paypal + fees or gift. Shipping is extra and as always if you feel the price is high feel free to make an offer. All games are complete with manual Sega Saturn Panzer lot $40 shipped Canada and...