Search results

1. douglie007

Mini Marquee's Value/ Rarity

is there a way to get a value of a mini marquee if you cant find any that have sold? I have a few I am trying to put a value too.
  2. douglie007

Z80 Error with Striker 1945 Plus

I have a 1945 that when ever I try and play it I get a Z80 Error. this has happened on 3 different MVS boards, its the only game that has giving me this issue. I have reflowed all the solder points on the 1st board. Cleaned the pins a lot. I ones got a Red square not the Z80 error, but only...
  3. douglie007

sony bvm power issue, please help

I have a Sony BVM 1911 and when I add power and go to turn it on for the first time it will go through the initial degauss cycle and then dies. Turning it on and off does nothing until I unplug power and plug it back in, and it will do the same thing again. my question is is there a...
  4. douglie007

MV-2F Black screen, no boot

I have a MV-2F board that I think might be a bad BIOS but I wanted to run it by some experts on these things before I spend money for nothing. I tried different carts that I know work ( have a working MV-1F ) but I didnt want to chance messing my working one up by swapping the BIOS to check...
  5. douglie007

Make a Neo Geo controller adapter for the atari 7800

I know its a silly idea, but could I make a inline adapter to make a Neo Geo controller work on the 7800. The problem I have is trying to figure out how to make the buttons work. this pin out is odd. Pin Color Dir Description 1 WHT <-- Up 2 BLU <-- Down 3 GRN <-- Left 4 BRN <--...
  6. douglie007

Neo Geo X - any other usb controller work ith system?

I've seen the DIY for the aes to usb but would that work on the docking station? All the usb controllers I've tryed I get no responce. Anyone find one that works that I could hack and make an adapter to use my neo geo CD controller it would be great.