1. R

Rugdoctor Gaming Grotto

4 years on...
  2. R

Post Your Recent Purchases!

More hens teeth harvesting... And others I just happen to stumble by
  3. R

I am not 100% sure of his business, but I think he inherited all the gear from the previous owner? I gave him a cash price and that was the end of it. Manage to sell off a small portion of the boards to recoup all the cost. 1st night home with the boards: All I need was his dodgy pictures he...
  4. R

My recent pickups Each of those boxes contains at least 2 to 3 PCBs and 80+ carts to my collection... Full scoop here: https://kelvinsgamingheaven.blogspot.co.nz/
  5. R

Nanao MS2930 green gain?

I was wondering whether anyone knows where the green gain is on the chassis? When the cabinet was delivered to me, the picture has a purple tinge to it. Things improved a bit after adjusting the R and B cutoff and gains...but I can not help to think that it really needs the green gain...
  6. R

MS9 fault and repair log...

My OKBaby recently developed a monitor fault where the bottom half of the image will be vertically fragmented and the top of the screen would have a black dip that gets worst when you stretch it out using the remote board. Thankfully, these symptoms go away when the monitor warms up or when a...
  7. R

my AES collection since '92

I dug them up recent for show, then I put them up for sale because I do not think I will be playing them anytime soon.
  8. R

A bunch of CPS2 A + B Boards for sale (From New Zealand )

Hi All, I have a couple CPS2 games for sale, the items will be dispatched from New Zealand. I will try to get the best postal rate from post shop and include other tracking services if the need be. I can accept bank deposit or Paypal + 4%. Additional feedback here...
  9. R

Possible Naomi I/O issues or settings?

Hi all, Lately I got a couple of tests done on my recent Naomi related haul. The 2 burning questions I have was 1. Whether the two Naomi 2 motherboards I got are fully functional from Highway Entertainment and 2. Will the Clone I/O from Aliexpress is rubbish. The clone I/O: Comes with the JVS...
  10. R

Rare as hens teeth these things are nowadays...
  11. R

CRT Fetish Thread

Well...that was an option when I had the 2 x versus cities in the room. Can curl up in the cabinet cavity and kept warm by the monitor chassis and feed off the stuck gum under the control panels. Living the dream. I think there is only a handful of people in my area that actually recall and...
  12. R

CRT Fetish Thread

The 14" bomb jack CRT is in the tate position ;) So I got my bases covered...one set of console for each CRT and each has their own switch boxes. Got a couple meaty SCART cables as well to make sure minimal RF interference..Saturn is the best I got at least 7 of them just in case they start...
  13. R

CRT Fetish Thread

Got the shelving unit and has on it a 25Kg limit...pfft, I proved them wrong. in daylight and in nightime
  14. R

Make sure you get the 1mb RAM cart for metal slug
  15. R

Garou motw MVS graphics+jailbars

The gameplay and sound works but the graphics is all blocky and messed up...any clue what I do next. I have already tried dishwasher treatment, cleaning the contacts with iso & pen/pencil eraser. help will be much appreciated!!
  16. R

Playstation1/2 expansion board for Viletim's SCART to JAMMA interface.

***Hardware test and Review*** The PS1/2 Expansion board for the Viletim Scart to JAMMA adapter (with the kick harness) This is an expansion board to be attached to the Scart to Jamma adapter and it will generate signals that you will otherwise produced by a playstation dualshock1 or...
  17. R

Playstation1/2 expansion board for Viletim's SCART to JAMMA interface.

Moved to http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?234712-Playstation1-2-expansion-board-for-Viletim-s-SCART-to-JAMMA-interface as advised.