Search results

1. C

Recent drawings along with some Mario Paint art

Two video game related pics I did recently. The first was a spoof on the cartoons that were in Nintendo Power's Table of Contents page. The other being a take off on that Power Glove scene from the Wizard. https://cowboycrocket.deviantart.com/art/Get-the-Powah-726396497...
  2. C

EGM review crew parody

I tried my best to make it look like one of the pages from the early 90s issues of EGM along with the cheesy way they would write reviews(or in some cases cut reviews short). Had fun looking at some issues for reference and hope it came out alright...
  3. C

Muhammad Ali, simply 'The Greatest', dead at 74...now Kimbo Slice as well!

well not everyone could get his catchphrase right And of course he fought superman too(in front of every famous person that existed in the 70s) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/SvA_full.png
  4. C

Cartoonish stuff I've done

Some of the recent stuff I've done. Most of my work tends to be cartoonish so I try to work with that angle. the last one though was done in Mario Paint(if the Goomba stamp wasn't obvious enough)
  5. C

Terry Bogard's Punch Out

I' am in total agreement with Todo in the Gabby Jay role. Shingo I kind of viewed in the Glass Joe spot(or maybe someone from one of the more worse off Neo games like Fight Fever) A potential minor league cast.
  6. C

Terry Bogard's Punch Out

Hey if Dragon Chan could use kicks then why not though in Raiden's case I was imagining him like Masked Muscle what with both having poison breath or something similar)
  7. C

Terry Bogard's Punch Out

From one of my sketchbooks did an SNK version of Punch Out though Donkey Kong apparently breaks copyright law and still makes a cameo.
  8. C

A video store

A picture I drew in a video store setting. Some of the visuals were based off a store that was near me and various other places I frequented.
  9. C

Things that remind you of (but aren´t) Neo-Geo

do I have to go back into the hell again!!?
  10. C

Some SNK headshots

well thank you then. among my sketches I did find this that's video game related from a whiles back(from that 642 Things To Draw book)
  11. C

news report on the connection between video games and the gulf war

pretty much what the title says. Plus the arcade that's shown used to be near me(I could be mistaken but i think it's a shoe store now)
  12. C

other stuff I've done

I figured I'll start a thread dedicated to other art i've done that's not really video game themed(though I do sneak in some references here in and there). I did this last year for a friend's art jam. Old stuff now but there's stuff I still like in the pic...
  13. C

Some SNK headshots

Sketches I did. Initially the first batch were for a good friend of mine who was a KOF fan(and was his b day to boot) but I did some more after that since I was just in that mood.
  14. C

RIP Lou Reed

sorry to see him go. I just remember he had the best song in Rock N Rule Also the first VU album did get a ref in of all places Street Fighter one.
  15. C

Video game related sketches I've done

Here's some sketches I' ve done that are video game related but also have traces of cartoon stuff in them. My stuff tends to be very goofy and weird I admit. Gemini Man from Mega Man 3. This is a spoof of a video cover to Riding With Death(http://www.mst3kinfo.com/daddyo/di_814.html) which was...