Search results

1. C

Matrimelee movelist?

Is there such a thing somewhere? I´ve been looking over at gamefags but there was no such thing. I´m getting the game shortly so i really would need one...
  2. C

How to play with angel, 01 and 02.

I need some serious help with angel in the two latter kofs. She seems to be easier to control in 01 but i´m not sure. I´m just got into her and her combo engine is pretty special. Very cool thought. I just got of the DM and SDM without much trouble and learn som simple starter>chain>finisher...
  3. C

NM plastic case Magician Lord JPN AES wanted!

The title says it all. I want the regular plastic case and not the carton box. Manual with baggie would be nice but i could do wihtout it. <small>[ June 08, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: cgun ]</small>
  4. C

Baseball Stars 2!

I really love this game and want to learn it better then i already do. I can´t find any faqs for it thought. I hope there are alot of fans here who could help me out. First of all i´m wondering about the basics. Baseball is a very small sport here in sweden. I would like to know what all the...
  5. C

Metal Slug Highscores...

What are the high levels for the Slug games, as far as i´ve played i would say that 1.000.000+ is pretty high in Slug 1. But i can´t figure in Slug 3 since it differs alot depending on which way you go and so on. My best score in MS1 is about 1.111.000 and for 3 i can´t remember. It´s very...
  6. C

Which Soccer-game to get?

I´ve played some neo soccergames in arcades and been enjoying them. But i´m especially interrested in the super sidekicks series. Which one should i get, and why? And whats the deal with NGC98, the same as SS3?
  7. C

Can i use another power supply for my AES?

I just want to know if you can use another power supply then the dedicated? A quick answer would be nice.
  8. C

Terry in KOF 98, best character ever?

It´s been a while since i played KOF 98 for extended time. But i got at it some days ago and started out with terry and his both version. Conclusion is that they both rock and it feels somewhat crippled to play with him in later versions of the series. The regular edition has the rising tackle...
  9. C

MS1 Jap style insert needed!

I´ve been loking for a MS1 jap style insert for my convert. A snap-case sized one. I have managed to remaster a really bad scan but i would rather have something original. And the scan isn´t nearly prefect even ifí´ve done alot of work on it. Have someone done an insert like this?
  10. C

Playmore is making money, on a DC-convert!

I don´t know if it´s usually this way but check out this sales list from japan. I don´t know where it´s from, sorry. 1 PS2 Kingdom Hearts Final mix RPL Square 2002/12/26 2 PS2 Kingdom Hearts Final mix Platinum Limited RPL Square 2002/12/26 3 DC King of Fighters 2001 ACG Pre IMOA 2002/12/26 4...
  11. C

How should my picture look with RGB?

Easy question. Compare to other cables as well... With RF: The signal isn´t really good so you can se a faint layer of crackles (don´t know what to call it). If you look at a static item, the color seem to move, flicker or something like that. With RGB: The whole screen seems to be...
  12. C

I just pissed my pants, neo problem?

I was going to play a round of ROTD. Everything worked as usual exept for the sound missing. So i took the cart out and placed it down again, the graphics became corrupt (which seldom happend for me). This repeated for around 5 times... Then i took another cart and it worked without problem. I...
  13. C

Shenmue 2 for xbox, is it worth it?

Ok, i´m considering buying an xbxo. Mostly for shenmue 2, but i already have the DC-version and can´t figure out if it´s worth it. I´m a big shenmue fan and consider it to be the best game ever. Could someone point out stuff that has been upgraded and so on...?
  14. C

RGB cable problem. HELP!

I recently got a RGB-cable for my neo but it does not work properly. I get a red flickering image. The screen seems to tilt in multiple directions very fast, so you can´t see anyhting other then small pieces of the image. The Cable is not fully pinned. 4 pins are missing and i don´t know if...
  15. C

Some AES-cases bigger then others?

I got an FFS-cart recently and the box (old-style) was about 0,3-0,5 centimeters higher then my other ones. What am i missing?
  16. C

AES RGB-cable, ROTD Jap and MS3 Jap wanted!

So?
  17. C

Sega Megadrive/Genesis CD-games, oppinions please.

I have no idea on the games for the cd-drive. Are there any good ones, and where can i find reviews of them?
  18. C

Metal Slug 1 JAP style insert. Where can i get one?

I recently got a Metal Slug conversion and i wan't a JAP style insert for it, since the rest of my games are jap. Is there a place where i could download one, official or custom, doesnt matter.
  19. C

Sonic Wings... 2 or 3?

Which do you prefer, i've been playing Strikers 1945+ briefly and i like it alot. Which of the sonic wing games would you recommend and why?
  20. C

Which characters has been redrawn?

I'm looking through the KOF 2002 gallery at mmcafe.com at the moment, there seems to be alot of new sprites, i've found these so far. Chang - Seems to be totally redrawn, looks cool for a change. Kim - Has been totally redrawn for sure. Can't figure out if i like it or not. Kensou - New...