Search results

1. jambitboom

Nanao MS2930s Flyback Transformer

I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding the Nanao MS2930s Flyback Transformer. I have 3 Chassis' which have dead flybacks. I know it is likely not made anymore, but there are company's still making flybacks so I'm hoping to find an equivalent. Thanks for any and all help!
  2. jambitboom

FS: CPS2 G Pal chip replacements

Hi, I know with the imminent release of the CPS2 multi board there have been some people asking questions about PAL type G chips. I can burn them for interested parties for $3 shipped for the 1st one, and $2 for each additional chip. I have about 25 GAL chips laying around that can be...
  3. jambitboom

SOLD: CPS2, Raiden Fighters

Hey All, For the last year or so I've been taking a lot of stuff in, and as a result it's time for a little push back. I've got way more stuff than I need. CPS2 USA Motherboards: 2 for sale, $40 plus shipping each ***BOTH SOLD*** CPS2 SSFII: The Tournament Battle ***SOLD*** USA original...
  4. jambitboom

Battle Bakraid Owners

Hi, Can someone who owns Battle Bakraid let me know what the inscription is on the crystal oscillator at x081? I think it's 16MHZ, but on the board I'm working on it's all rusted out on top.
  5. jambitboom

Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II Conversion

Hi everybody, Recently I spent some time working on some project CPS2 boards. I decided that the game I really wanted to have was Ring of Destruction(don't hate, this game is awesome!), but the problem was that in the original CPS2 board, an auxiliary PCB was used for some of the graphics...
  6. jambitboom

Adderall is the man, period.

Many thanks are going out to one Adderall from me. This man helped make my Christmas when he sold me Batrider earlier this month, and let me tell you how he handled his business: Quick, informative responses to PMs Shipped almost immediately after payment ...and via Priority mail to boot...
  7. jambitboom

Fixeight Player 1 Controls Issue

So I've been knocking out some projects this weekend, and Fixeight came back to the top of the pile. So basically the game boots and loads and plays fine, except for one issue: the player one controls continuously spas out from the get go. The inputs activate and deactivate on their own, and...
  8. jambitboom

Monitor-Chassis compatability

Hey, I was wondering if I could swap out a faulty Nanao MS2930 chassis for a Wells Gardner D9200 chassis without changing the tube. Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with making this switch? Thanks bros!
  9. jambitboom

FS: Raiden Fighters

I'm selling my Raiden Fighters w/ Seibu mobo because it just doesn't get played ever since I got Ketsui :( Pictures are found at this link(password is "neogeo"): http://s823.photobucket.com/user/Jambitboom/library/Raiden%20Fighters?sort=3&page=1 $80 shipped to a good home :) **ON HOLD**
  10. jambitboom

NOT MINE: Capcom Impress CP 2P12B on Ebay

Hey guys, I know that parts for candy cabs aren't always easy to come by, especially if they're listed as parts for a different cab than the one they were meant for: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161108070276?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 It even has some wiring looms :)
  11. jambitboom

** SOLD ** FS: Capcom Power Stick + US XBOX 360, 3 controllers, and a few games

Hi everyone, I've reached a point in my life where I just don't use my XBOX 360 anymore, and I've come to terms with the reality that it's time to move on. Details: Xbox 360 Elite console with 120 GB hard drive. I've never broken the seal and it has never had any red ring of death issues...
  12. jambitboom

Official "I wish I were in L.A." post of the day: Sega Swing Cab

Guys, I've been drooling over this one for the last 2 days, but it's just too far away to work out. I'm spilling the beans in hopes that it goes to a good home: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290961406538?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 ..:oh_no:...
  13. jambitboom

Craigslist Irem Madonna

Hey folks, I spotted this in Anderson Tennessee: http://greenville.craigslist.org/vgm/3994945881.html
  14. jambitboom

WANTED: Grind Stormer pcb

Hey all, I've been watching videos of an old Toaplan game called Grind Stormer(alternately V-five) recently and decided to give everyone here a shout out for availability and pricing. PM me with any offers, Thanks!
  15. jambitboom

*UPDATED*CPS2 "B" board

Hey everyone, Prices dropped...I really just need to sell these. I'm selling some of my CPS2 blue boards. I just don't play these games enough: Marvel Superheroes - sold! Darkstalkers - $60 shipped! *BOTH HAVE BRAND NEW BATTERIES* and are in good working order. Pictures can be found here...
  16. jambitboom

Best affordable arcade shooter

What do people think is the best arcade shooter out there for under $100?
  17. jambitboom

CPS2 Graphics Issue

Hi all, I recently bought a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom that was listed as not working, but when I plugged it into my mobo it did boot up and launch. The problem is that some of the graphics are garbled. Specifically anywhere there is red color, and on characters. Backgrounds appear to be...
  18. jambitboom

Dimahoo Magic Shot

Hi, I'm a guy who just started playing Dimahoo with little shooter experience. I've been wondering if there is any advantage to multiple level charge up magic shots? What I mean is when you charge from red to blue to red again, is there any gain in power, or else any advantage in general...