Search results

1. N

FS: Neo Geo Aes Gunlord US version

Hello I'm selling me Aes Gunlord US version. Everything is in brand new condition. Included is the snapcase and insert, custom cardboard box, game cartridge and manual, 3 bookmarks, 1 postcard, and 4 posters. The cartridge has never been inserted into a system and the soundtrack is still...
  2. N

Is anyone going to the Toomanygames show in Philly in June?

Just curious if anyone was going and if it was a good show? Is there any NeoGeo related items there? Do they have alot of retro consoles and games? If your looking to do any trading send me a Pm, we could do it there. I have a few I would like to trade. Jap Ninja Master, US Matrimelle, Jap...
  3. N

How old are a gamer are you??

Just curious what the average gamers age is here on neo-geo.com. And I'm not talking collectors who never Play there games, they just invest. I'm talking about die hards gammers who love to play there neo. I myself am 45 and The wife says its enough that im too old and should grow up. Plus I...
  4. N

WTB MVS Cart Ganryu

Hello, I know I'm new to the boards but have been looking for years. I've been collecting since 1986 and had to start and stop 3 times. Right now I have my AES/MVS dilemma. I love the AES but the MVS is more cost effective. And besides im afraid to buy any AES because of all the boots. Im taking...