Search results

1. NeoSneth

Job Hopping

Are people still doing this? I have several former colleagues that i see changing jobs every 1-2 years. Most of them are only moving laterally. Maybe this makes sense in your 20's, but these are people leader roles. It seems exhausting to me. I know people think job hopping is a good way...
  2. NeoSneth

Starfield

Is this Skyrim in Space? Will they make new versions for the next 15 years? Time to find out if I have the ability to play this kind of game again.
  3. NeoSneth

A pirate's life....

Everything was going well after cutting the cord several years ago... but now my streaming services have breached the $100 mark. * Hulu (no adds) + Live Television * HBO Max * Netflix family My VPN is less than $10 a month... To quote the infamous advertising of the Atari Jaguar , "Do the...
  4. NeoSneth

WTB : Sega Genesis JVC controller

I'm hoping someone has a bin of genny controllers and they have one of the JVC branded ones. Condition is not all that critical. Thanks
  5. NeoSneth

Let's acknowledge what's going in in France...

The French are appropriately standing their ground against religious terrorism, and the population is getting attacked. I honestly don't think other nations would have united against Islamic terrorism to the point of projecting Mohammed for everyone to see. I hope they continue to stay united...
  6. NeoSneth

Star Wars - Squadrons

This game is only $40, and it's absolutely amazing. I was worried controls would be too simple like War Thunder, but it's a nice mix of technical while not a full Sim. It borrows quite heavily from Elite Dangerous, right down to the system controls. Shields, Weapons, and Engines. It's even the...
  7. NeoSneth

FS: Switch Games

Price Drop. I think these were a bit too high. SOLD - Mario Odyssey Sold - Smash Bros Ultimate SOLD - Animal Crossing : New Horizons SOLD- Luigi's Mansion 3 All Complete in Case Free US Shipping
  8. NeoSneth

Let's make fun of Southerners yall

It's OK. It's white people. You can apparently still mock stupid, slow talk, country folk. There are two animated shows this year focusing on southern hi-jinks. King of the Hill was endearing, but these shows focus primarily on the stupid. Really, I'm surprised we can have any comedy in...
  9. NeoSneth

Raspberry Pi 4

PS2 and DC emulation viable? i couldn't find the specs on the processor. I'm surprised they didn't add type C connectors outside the power supply.
  10. NeoSneth

Wtf happened to due-process?

i dont know any of these people or any of these claims, but should "believe-able" surpass due process? what am i talking about? anything.... metoo, timesup, etc.... I dont know half the people in the news, but i sure as shit dont believe people making claims against them either. i've always...
  11. NeoSneth

Secret of Mana remake - the end of an era

This is how SquareEnix dies. $40 for a game that looks and plays like original $10 WiiWare. Sound and Music is horrendous. The remastered tracks sound more like free jazz noise. Thankfully you can set it back to original. Turn off the voice acting before it ruins the experience right away...
  12. NeoSneth

Sold: FiiO X1 - silver

Brand New in shrink $75 shipped - SOLD
  13. NeoSneth

PC: MVS-4-25 (ver. 3) Big Red

Thanks folks
  14. NeoSneth

FS - Hori HRAP 3 Pro PS3/PC/PS4

I'm moving soon. time to let this go. $50 + shipping SOLD :(
  15. NeoSneth

SD and microSD storage solutions(cases)?

i've browsed amazon, and i'm just not seeing anything that clicks with me. I figured the handheld folks might have something clever. DIY stuff is fine with me as well. My microSD cards are getting out of hand, and it's going to get worse with Switch.
  16. NeoSneth

small Shipping LifeHack with paypal

I just recently found out about a way to create First Class, Media Mail, and Priority labels online without using USPS or Stamps.com USPS doesn't let you ship any other method than Priority Mail in the Online store. Stamps.com can do this, but it has a required membership fee. Apparently you...
  17. NeoSneth

FS - Cocktail Cabinet Chassis

$150 OBO. I would probably do less for yall. I threw this up on my local craiglist, but I figured I would give it a go here as well. Local pickup is probably the only reasonable shipping method. This is a Dynamo HS-6 Square cocktail cabinet. This is a very modular cabinet with quick latches...
  18. NeoSneth

FS: Ipad Mini 2 16GB

$150 shipped - SOLD Ipad Mini 2 Space Grey 16GB Model - ME2276LL/A .:Pristine Condition:. Screen Protector from Day 1 Not a scratch on any part of this thing. I bought this a while back, and i was suddenly issued a new Ipad Pro from work. 1st world problem, i know... i actually prefer the...
  19. NeoSneth

Trip Advice Needed : Berlin and Munich

I will be travelling a fair amount of Europe for most of Sept and October. I have most days settled and booked already, but I have some open time in Germany. Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Cologne, and Darmstadt are all planned. I have two unplanned days in Berlin. Some friends are going to...
  20. NeoSneth

Stranger Things - Netflix Series

Watch dis. Hits the setting perfectly. Feels a lot like "Super 8" and 80's Steven King. https://www.netflix.com/title/80057281