Search results

1. S

Cyvern The Dragon Weapons

Hello, just recently picked up this board from the shmups forums about a week ago. Not really my cup of tea so I'm putting it back up for sale for the same price. $500 shipped in the USA. The cartridge has some scratches on it and the motherboard is in excellent condition. Battery works and...
  2. S

SePh's sale (Cave Shooting collection, FM towns Marty, VLX)

Hello my friends, time to let some things go because hoarding and keeping things in the closet is only fun for so long.. First up is the Cave Shooting Collection including the pre-order bonus OST's. The game dvds are opened as well as the soundtrack box unsealed. The superplays and manuals are...
  3. S

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou Super Limited Edition sealed

Hello, looking to sell my copy of Dodonpachi Saidaioujou Super Limited edition. It's still sealed and in the original packaging from Eurotaku. Looking for $200 shipped in the USA. Thanks for looking, Dave
  4. S

Sega Saturn Virtua Sticks complete but with some issues

Hey guys, trying to get rid of a couple of my Sega Saturn HSS-0136 sticks. I have 2 for sale here. Both are complete in box with all paperwork and cardboard BUT have some issues which you handy people may be interested in. This first one is fully modded with a Sanwa stick and buttons. It has...
  5. S

FT: Dogyuun PCB + copied artwork

TRADED Thanks for looking, Dave
  6. S

FS/FT RGB Modded PC Engine Duo-R LOT

SOLD!
  7. S

WTB Battle Bakraid

I know it's a long shot but I figured it can't hurt. Please take my money :loco:
  8. S

WTB Arcade Card Pro for the PC engine

Hello gentlemen, as the topic states I'm looking for the arcade card pro for the PC engine NOT the duo! Just has to be in working condition, thanks!
  9. S

FS: Sigma Raijin

SOLD
  10. S

NEC Multisync XP29 Plus issue

Hello there, I recently purchased an NEC Multisync XP29 Plus for playing shmups and my AES. I can't get any picture on it at all. When I turn it on I just hear the fan and the static noise that you hear when most CRTs are powered on. Other then that, the screen doesn't function it seems...
  11. S

eBay: Super Converter 2 Neo Geo AES Last Blade 1 and 2, MVS KOF 2003 and Kizuna Encounter

Hello there, selling off a few of my Neo Geo things to help pay for my college loans =\. http://www.ebay.com/sch/seph1r0th107/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 Thanks for looking :)
  12. S

Neo Geo AES Last Blade 1 and 2, Super Converter 2, KOF 2k3 and Kizuna Encounter MVS carts

Sorry just realized I should not post this here (eBay), please close the thread! AHHH
  13. S

Ninja Masters Repro Cart

Hello, anyone know how much a Ninja Masters reproduction AES cart + box is worth? My local retro game store had one traded in today and they are taking offers. No idea what to offer... I know the original AES cart is very expensive. Thanks a lot. :scratch:
  14. S

FS: Neo Geo MVS 120 in 1 multicart

Everyone's favorite item is for sale, sorry if an item like this does not belong here :(. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-MVS-120-1-Multi-Cart-/250922342630?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a6c2318e6#ht_500wt_1202