Search results

1. kafuin_gaira

when you know the hourglass is empty

how will you go? i've been frantic for a few weeks, as this was kinda sudden. but here i am. it's life, it's death. and fuck, it's all out of our hands. i haven't been or done everything i wanted, but i don't complain. what did or did you not do in your experience that you might regret at...
  2. kafuin_gaira

random as hell (20 chars? i my day samsho never had that many!)

fuck all if anyone wastes their time actually reading this, you've been forewarned. i have fond memories of the insubstantial yet hypnotizing events that have unfolded during the history of ng.com. thanks to shawn et al who kept this crazy place on the web during the years, and all the fun the...
  3. kafuin_gaira

if you had to give up one sense, which

one would it be? no poll, because polls are for rokers and nesagwas. my choice is touch, but i would lose everything i think for sound.
  4. kafuin_gaira

flatulence is a wonderful thing

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html
  5. kafuin_gaira

the world of makismo

simple question kill or be killed say your choice. make up whatever circumstances you need to validate your opinion.
  6. kafuin_gaira

let's get down on a mitochondrial level

i'm not healthy. i know this. i spend 70% of my waking hours in front of the computer, working or usually doing nothng but reading or playing some game. i've made games out of my habits where i go lift weights during my downtimes (chapter break, gained a new level... what have you) no reason...
  7. kafuin_gaira

changes

life happens, as does change. what's new with my ng.com brethren? i'm in limbo, new job, same spot in pdx, new friends, new games (much less of them), and a lot on my mind. holla.
  8. kafuin_gaira

if the INS deports you, the reason would be...

i'm going with escapism, and yourself?
  9. kafuin_gaira

let's beat the SSRPG dead horse

i've played, up until this point, just about every neo-geo or snk game that interests me--except SSRPG. sure i've attempted it a few times just out of curiousity, but it's kind of pointless to play a RPG if you can't read any of the text. so, as the title implies, who else would like to see...
  10. kafuin_gaira

so a guy walks in to a talent agency...

anyone bother to see "the aristocrats"? pretty funny, and i have newfound love for bob saget :tickled:
  11. kafuin_gaira

drink, pray, fight and fuck

http://www.joebageant.com/joe/2006/02/welcome_to_midd.html fun read
  12. kafuin_gaira

Sex - better to give or receive?

Stupid poll, maybe, but I'm bored. When you fuck/have sex/make love/whatever do you take more pleasure in your own orgasm or pleasure than your partners, or vice versa?
  13. kafuin_gaira

happy birthday BBH

let's get some matches in at lloyd center sometime soon. have a good one. :buttrock:
  14. kafuin_gaira

i hate duke, but

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5252666 anyone back home hear anything about this? how the idea came about or anything of note
  15. kafuin_gaira

escapist article on mainstream and gaming

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/26/9 just stumbled across it, fairly interesting read.
  16. kafuin_gaira

my login may be off but happy b-day anyway tonk

YOU HEARD ME!
  17. kafuin_gaira

nevermind

danadamkof, hellion, hanzo, ron mcrae all of ya
  18. kafuin_gaira

grand canyon pics

i'm no photographer, barely know how to use the digicam these pics were taken with. having said that, here are some of the better shots from tonight at the canyon. got there just in time to see the sun set, and will be going back tomorrow morning to do some more. but man, this place is simply...
  19. kafuin_gaira

last chance sale

ok i really don't want to go to ebay and i still have some things left over from my last major sale. i'm moving in 10 days so this stuff needs to go fast! samurai shodown 1-4 mvs carts with shockboxes and inserts, carts are gamer condition. price = $55 shipped *sold* metal slug 1 mvs kit...
  20. kafuin_gaira

the wu-tang is forever

i have no idea what passes for music these days in any current scene. but it doesn't matter, i never get tired of the wu. :chump: i swear i thought this was supposed to be :chimp: the last time i used it