Search results

1. J

eBay

eBay Built the collection up and now I'm going to let it go. Slowly.
  2. J

Sweet shit on eBay

Check this hot shit out Some rare stuff, all in collectors condition unless otherwise noted. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
  3. J

Sam Sho Zero sound problems

Hey dudes, so I got my fucking Sam Sho Zero cart from NCS today, and the sound is all fucked up. I cleaned the cart and my home system, but the sound is still shit. Do I just have a bad cart, or what?
  4. J

Will you be mine?(Baseball Stars 2 envy)

Please dear lord, someone sell me this game or I'm going to hang myself. Baseball Stars 2 JPN, mint, NGH. Thanks brothers.
  5. J

Baseball Stars 2 NGH or bust

I'm looking for Baseball Stars 2. Must be mint, JPN, NGH. I've been looking for this game for fucking ever. Someone on this god forsaken planet must want to sell this. Please.:crying:
  6. J

Still looking for these games...

Fucking christ, will someone please sell me these games so I have more spines to jack off to? Mint, JPN, NGH all the way. Ninja Combat Baseball Stars Pro Baseball Stars 2 Quiz Detective 2 Quiz Chibi Deluxe Thank you's.
  7. J

Want to buy some mint AES carts

Hey dudes, I'm looking to buy any of these JPN homecarts if you wanna sell 'em. Gotta be mint or real fucking close to mint. Magician Lord Ninja Combat Baseball Stars Pro Baseball Stars 2 Master of Syougi/Shogi no Tatsujin Quiz Detective 2/Quiz Meitantei Neo & Geo Quiz Chibi Deluxe/Quiz...
  8. J

Sell me your NGH...

I'm looking to buy mint JPN copies of these games: Magician Lord Ninja Combat Baseball Stars Pro Baseball Stars 2 Soccer Brawl Super Sidekicks Master of Syougi/Shogi no Tatsujin Quiz Meitantei Neo & Geo World Heroes 2 help <small>[ May 04, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: jeff_mangum...
  9. J

Baseball Stars 2 JPN cart please

Hey dudes, I'm looking to buy a Baseball Stars 2 home cart in mint shape. I'm only looking for the japanese version, and like I said in mint condition. Anybody want to sell me this please? drool
  10. J

When $1300 turns into $1950

<a href="http://www.neostore.com/detail.asp?ProductID=278" target="_blank">HA HA HA</a> Look familiar to anyone?
  11. J

Converted carts please $$$

Hey dudes. I'm looking for some converted carts, and maybe you can help me out! I want them to have pretty inserts and stickers on the carts. A manual would be a nice bonus, but it's not necessary. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for. And trust me, I've got plenty of loot for these bastards...
  12. J

Little romz groupies depress me

Any of you guys ever get depressed when you think about the scum that download romz and shit with brand new Neo games? I'm sure this is a subject that has been talked about endlessly, but I just have to vent. If anyone's noticed, Rage of the Dragons is suddenly popular over at Gamefaqs. All...
  13. J

Looking for a few good conversions...

Hey, I want these converted carts. Sell them to me now. They must have an insert and sticker on the cart. Manual would be nice, but beggars can't be choosers. Flip Shot Prehistoric Isle 2 Zed Blade Nightmare in the Dark Neo Driftout Bang Bead Thank you a whole bunch. [ October 30, 2002...
  14. J

Sell me this game or die...

....please. I really want a Money Puzzle Exchanger converted cart. Price really isn't an issue.
  15. J

Looking for these coverted carts...

No bare carts please. I'm looking for converted carts with inserts (and manuals hopefully). !Arcade! versions are preferred where applicable. Flip Shot Money Puzzle Exchanger Nightmare in the Dark Prehistoric Isle 2 :mad: :mad: :mad: [ April 30, 2002: Message edited by...
  16. J

Must... have... these... games...

Hey, I'm looking to buy these games. They must be in near mint/mint condition. Japanese AES only. Magical Drop 3(got it 4/19) Breakers Flying Power Disk League Bowling I am willing to pay a bit more than the prices listed in the price guide on this site. In some cases, quite a bit...