Search results

1. Phexe

Anyone experienced this before? (Fuel covered game)

Hey all, I just received my copy of WindJammers (Flying Power Disc JP ver/MVS) from a Korean Seller, and it overpoweringly stunk of petrol/diesel fuel. It like it was dipped in the stuff then dried. The label had fallen off (due in part I guess to the Diesel bath). I've spent the last hour...
  2. Phexe

What would you guys do?

Ok so i'm not going to name names, but... (From now on called He's known as Mr.Frizzhair, he does post & sell here tho (His prices are pretty ludicrous though)) I did a lot of work for Mr.Frizzhair, he messed up and abused my Mum when I wasn't home (My mum rung me in tears afterwards...
  3. Phexe

Closed

Decided to go with an Omega CMVS. Just gotta sell off my last 2 AES carts.
  4. Phexe

Neo stick Build (on the cheap)

Hey guys, just wanted to share my -in progress- Neo stick that i'm hacking together. It all starts with this; I got it super cheap, and it's a decent weight and has proper SANWA/Seimitsu joystick/button mounts. First thing I did was gut it, I took out all the PS3 crap. Removing the...
  5. Phexe

HELP! Zedblade ENG

Hey guys, Got a complete Zedblade English kit, not sure how much its worth. Any advice would be much appreciated; (All Excellent condition, Box label is detached) Cheers, Love Phexe.
  6. Phexe

King of Fighters Retrospective

Hey all, I'm doing a Youtube series on the King of Fighters, calling it The King of Fighters Retrospective. I plan on doing 94 - 2003, with all game footage taken via my NGH. I've wanted to do this for many years but felt a bit dodgy doing it with emulators, but now that I'm closing in on a...
  7. Phexe

WTS/WTT: Neo Geo CD (Front Loader) / CDZ / CD Games

Hi all, Looking to focus my attention on the AES only so I'm selling off my tiny NGCD collection. Neo Geo CDZ - Sold Neo Geo CD (Front Loader) - Sold The Last Blade 2 - Complete, Works perfectly, not mint condition but i'd say good to excellent. The Last Blade - Complete, Works...
  8. Phexe

WTB: MVS Metal Slug's

Hey guys, Looking for the following English MVS Games; Metal Slug Metal Slug 2 Metal Slug X Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug 4 Metal Slug 5 I prefer loose carts, with good condition labels. I'll take kits if they aren't super expensive. PM Me, Thanks for reading!
  9. Phexe

Dirty Slot?

Hey all I have a problem with my AES, I have to insert carts about 5-6 times to get it to play but it then plays perfectly. Is this a result of a dirty cart slot, if so what is the recommended way of cleaning it? Thanks!