Search results

1. Phexe

Anyone experienced this before? (Fuel covered game)

Hey all, I just received my copy of WindJammers (Flying Power Disc JP ver/MVS) from a Korean Seller, and it overpoweringly stunk of petrol/diesel fuel. It like it was dipped in the stuff then dried. The label had fallen off (due in part I guess to the Diesel bath). I've spent the last hour...
  2. Phexe

What would you guys do?

Ok so i'm not going to name names, but... (From now on called He's known as Mr.Frizzhair, he does post & sell here tho (His prices are pretty ludicrous though)) I did a lot of work for Mr.Frizzhair, he messed up and abused my Mum when I wasn't home (My mum rung me in tears afterwards...
  3. Phexe

Post Your Recent Purchases!

So of course my stupid dog decided that I didn't want an Omega CMVS and ate something that required me to take her to the vet hospital at 3am (yep, thats half my budget gone). So i'm going the cheap route and building a Supergun, have got a few things still in the mail. My brother's building...
  4. Phexe

Finally, third times a charm. Perfect Scart switch (for the price), just gotta order some more to get more inputs :D
  5. Phexe

Bought one of these badboys; LG 29" 21:9 LED Ultrawide! :D Was piss-fartin round before, and finally managed to get it right! In 2 screen mode it nearly fills the ultrawide, but the 3 screen mode is sooo nice haha. Sorry about the photo's its hard to get good pics of it, when i'm...
  6. Phexe

CRT Fetish Thread

I went through about 5 different CRT's before I found my current best. The first 2 were Composite only, and I had to grab them via an add, the next was a Sony WEGA with SVideo/Composite which was my main retrogaming TV for a long time. I then went after a SCART CRT and got a grundig but only...
  7. Phexe

Neo stick Build (on the cheap)

Starting another Neo stick build on the cheap! Snagged one of these for bugger all with free shipping! (Probably my favourite stick ever, have the KAI version as my main PC USB Stick!) Ok so lets remove all the Xbox crap! The control panel sticker came off way better than my previous WWE...
  8. Phexe

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Thanks for that mate. These are my last two left, decided to go the CMVS route (Omega CMVS is ordered), everything else is sold. Sad, but exciting! EDIT: Oh I should ask, the label of MOTW has a slight crease where it was opened to check it was legit, would that affect the price much? ie./
  9. Phexe

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Hey all, selling off my Last 2 remaining Neo Geo AES games. How much would be a good price for these? King of Fighters 2002 (Good Condition, Insertion Marks) Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Good Condition, Cart has a few scratches, Plastic on case is a little loose, top right front cover has...
  10. Phexe

FS/FT: NG-CD's and some MVS+AES carts and cases for sale, interested in TG16 CDs FT also

Me as well, really nice condition. Thanks again Fakk2! :D
  11. Phexe

Thanks a lot Fakk2! Arrived really quick and in great shape mate! Really nice condition too, thanks heaps mate!
  12. Phexe

Closed

Decided to go with an Omega CMVS. Just gotta sell off my last 2 AES carts.
  13. Phexe

Universe Bios 3.2 arrived! Thanks Raz :D Installed it and have be playing MOTW :D Installed! Ready to roll! Thanks again Razoola, you rock!! :D
  14. Phexe

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

Mine's nothing special but I re-arranged and cleaned my Game room the other night, still looking for a decent Scart switch :'( And my Madcatz WWE Brawlstick converted to a Neo Stick;
  15. Phexe

Just pulled it apart nervously and its legit :D So happy to have it!
  16. Phexe

Stuck at work and have this badboy sitting at home waiting for me! Sold it once and regretted the crap out of it, now I finally have it back again! (for about 3x what I paid in 2011 -_-). Still, really happy to have it back again :D
  17. Phexe

Thanks a lot for the nice words guys. Yeah, I like the Vewlix top 4 buttons for Neo. I've sometimes used the 6 button SF Layout for KOF (ACx,BDx) on my Blast City, but i'm really getting used to the neo layout again. Its nice to have all buttons with fingers on them, just retraining my brain...
  18. Phexe

Thanks mate! Well I ended up giving it over two hours and went and sanded it down. Tried 3 times with the Black Contact... :very_ang: Finally got it to look ok Cut out the stick and button holes; And then put the stick back together. I should have sanded down parts better but I...
  19. Phexe

Hey guys, just wanted to share my -in progress- Neo stick that i'm hacking together. It all starts with this; I got it super cheap, and it's a decent weight and has proper SANWA/Seimitsu joystick/button mounts. First thing I did was gut it, I took out all the PS3 crap. Removing the...
  20. Phexe

WWE Brawlstick came this morning and I got to work stripping it down. Tore out all the PS3 stuff, removed the junk madcatz Stick and buttons and put a Sanwa JLF and buttons in and wired it up to one of my AES Extension cable's. Works really nicely, except I think i'm gonna swap in a Seimitsu...