Search results

1. H

FS: MVS Neo Bomberman Bust-A-Move Again

Prices shipped. Paypal gift or +4%. Neo Bomberman SOLD Bust-A-Move Again $90 USD Extra shockboxes $8 USD
  2. H

WTB NGCD games

Looking for Japanese or English Neo Geo CD games. Please send me list of what you have and what you want. Only members from NA please.
  3. H

Vancouver Retro Gaming Expo

First ever Vancouver retro gaming expo coming to town on March 17th. More details at their website: http://www.vancouvergamingexpo.com. Anyone else planning on going? I know I am, maybe we could have a mini N-G meetup?
  4. H

FS: CPS2 & MVS

All prices in USD. Shipping extra. Paypal +4% or gift. King of Fighters 99 $15 scratched serial Blue's Journey $45 with shockbox and xian xi insert Neo Bomberman $90 -> trade for Super Dodgeball, Nightmare in the Dark, Strikers 1945 Interested in trades as well.
  5. H

NeoGeoSaint

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?16626-NeoGeoSaint Sold me a broken 3DO... may have broke during transport due to shitty packaging. I was promised a refund but was just given the run around. This guy is friends with Kevincal... might be a alt account? :lolz: watch out!
  6. H

Free MVS contest!

Sup guys! Here is my copy of Bust-A-Move up for grabs... found out my Bust-A-Move again is real so don't need both. Also included is the Big Bear (BB1) shockbox insert. Rules: -Minimum 5 posts -Fucking participate, it's free! -Draw me a picture of your favorite or least favorite Neo Geo...
  7. H

CPS2 A boards hate me?

First one only had sound coming out of one speaker... Second one doesn't even boot audio/video anymore... This is in a span of a week. :oh_no: Are the A boards known for crapping out easily or is it just me? :scratch:
  8. H

WTB CPS2 18-in-1

found
  9. H

FREE! Random bag of gaming crap

Hello NG.com! Special limited blue light special ... giving away a free bag full of gaming crap. This is full of my doubles , things I don't play/use or games I just don't like. Rather see it go to someone in the community than some schmuck on CL. Please if you have the majority of this stuff...
  10. H

Price check on candy cabs

Can anyone help me out with a price check please. Was given these prices for some candy cabs locally. $400 OK Baby , $480 Astro City , $550 Blast City. I have no idea if there are any games in the cabs and all work fine I am told.
  11. H

WTB neo geo home console

no longer looking!
  12. H

mvs 2 slot psu sound and controls

Just picked up my mvs-2-25 today for $500 came with metal slug 2 ( slowdown heaven ) and kof 97. It's in great shape original cabinet , new monitor and new psu. The PSU switch located within the coin door does not power the machine on or off. So I tried flipping the switch on the PSU itself and...