NeoGeoSaint

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
Payment sent back. I have been busy, had to take care of some stuff. When I shipped it out, the 3DO was working. This is why I am only selling in the US from now on.

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
That's racist. Somebody ban this guy.

Fuck you. I'm not being racist, the system I shipped out got damaged in shipping. All my other deals were in the US and they reached their destination fine. So fuck off asshole

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?16626-NeoGeoSaint

Sold me a broken 3DO... may have broke during transport due to shitty packaging. I was promised a refund but was just given the run around. This guy is friends with Kevincal... might be a alt account? :lolz:

watch out!

Maybe your friend, or person who received it opened it and didn't package it well. I packaged it well before I shipped it out. I sent back the money, let me know if you got it.

Last edited:

Hashmech

New Challenger
Fine forget the packaging, sorry I mentioned it. Received payment and sending it out first thing tomorrow.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I almost forgot, you told me to ship it to this address:

[shipping address]

Maybe your friend, or person who received it opened it and didn't package it well. I packaged it well before I shipped it out. I sent back the money, let me know if you got it.

there are much better ways to deal than to drop to swears, insults, and giving out others personal information. you skipped a bunch of steps in an escalation and went right to rage. you didnt pass go. you didnt collect $200.

Attention all n-g.com members: I see he is from Illinois. Please do not stereotype. We are not all douchebags. Do not group us together!

regards,

other illinois residents.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
I grew up in Illinois too. High-five cdamm! :D

Anyway, NeoGeoSaint just for the record I'm pretty sure WoodyXP's "that's racist" comment was a joke as interpreting it literally would be absurd.
Just sayin'...

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
there are much better ways to deal than to drop to swears, insults, and giving out others personal information. you skipped a bunch of steps in an escalation and went right to rage. you didnt pass go. you didnt collect $200.

Attention all n-g.com members: I see he is from Illinois. Please do not stereotype. We are not all douchebags. Do not group us together!

regards,

You Douche ;-)

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug

regards,

What are you talking about, he is claiming that I sold him a broken 3DO. When I shipped it out it was fully working. All my other deals went through fine without any problems. The guy also left me negative feedback which I'm sure I won't be able to deal on these forums again. The buyer made the mistake by saying to ship to another address, then who ever received my package probably opened it and didn't do a good job of re-packaging it. You'll be doing the same thing if someone claimed you sold them a broken system.

Hashmech

New Challenger
Shipping was sent to http://tsbshipping.com/ which is just south of the ca/us border. I have used their service many times and never had any parcels damaged, so how did I make a mistake? We agreed on a refund which after a month was still not delivered, all I got was empty promises. NeoGeoSaint, I could post our PM here to see what the others think of my "Bad experience overall". Maybe I can throw in your address and full name just for kicks as well? Thanks for the negative feedback, you racist. :lolz:

Oh by the way, I payed you $40 USD not CAD so you are going to have to send me the difference.

Last edited:

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
racist? I sold my genesis lot to HeavyMachineGun who is a member on these forums. He lives in canada and received the package I sent him. You messed up by having me ship it to this other address and not directly to you. And yes I have been busy, yesterday was the first time I logged in since last week. Other members on here don't ship outside the US, so I guess they are all racist too huh?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
What are you talking about, he is claiming that I sold him a broken 3DO. When I shipped it out it was fully working. All my other deals went through fine without any problems. The guy also left me negative feedback which I'm sure I won't be able to deal on these forums again. The buyer made the mistake by saying to ship to another address, then who ever received my package probably opened it and didn't do a good job of re-packaging it. You'll be doing the same thing if someone claimed you sold them a broken system.

good thing i quoted you. you published personal info. You have since edited it out. You didnt handle the issue in a diplomatic way and you went aggressive which is almost never taken well. I dont have a problem with personal stuff being outed in the case of scamming, but you went over the line.

In regards to the neg feedback. I'm damn near positive its a reversable thing. Did he leave it right away or after he had a hard time getting ahold of you. The OP said you offered a refund then gave him the 'run around'. This was all brought onto yourself.

What would I do if I was in your shoes you ask? Well it wouldnt have gotten to the point of becoming a thread I could tell you. I would have responded right away. I would have rectified the situation regardless of the issue, because it is your reputation on the line. It is my first priority to make sure the buyer is pleased with his transaction. If the buyer has any reservations about the dealings, then the job isn't done yet. If you were so busy that you couldn't fix the situation right away, I would have sent off a quick 1 or 2 sentance PM to the OP explaning your situation and basically covering your own ass at the same time. Im sure the OP would have understood if you had personal obligations. You didn't do your do your job as a seller well, and now this happened.

Shipping was sent to http://tsbshipping.com/ which is just south of the ca/us border. I have used their service many times and never had any parcels damaged, so how did I make a mistake? We agreed on a refund which after a month was still not delivered, all I got was empty promises. NeoGeoSaint, I could post our PM here to see what the others think of my "Bad experience overall". Maybe I can throw in your address and full name just for kicks as well? Thanks for the negative feedback, you racist. :lolz:

Oh by the way, I payed you $40 USD not CAD so you are going to have to send me the difference.

And you didnt refund all the money yet. Looks like you earned your neg feedback. I have also dealt with hashmech before. He was a standup guy about it. He sent me a copy of the shipping receipt and everything. The one thing I dont have patience for is lazy, rude, and blame deflecting sellers. That seems to be your MO, saint. Do the job of selling correctly next time and this probably wouldnt happen.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
What would I do if I was in your shoes you ask? Well it wouldnt have gotten to the point of becoming a thread I could tell you. I would have responded right away. I would have rectified the situation regardless of the issue, because it is your reputation on the line. It is my first priority to make sure the buyer is pleased with his transaction. If the buyer has any reservations about the dealings, then the job isn't done yet.

Spoken as truth... Chris may have screwed up my purchase with him.. but he fixed it straight away.
Gotta love the guy...:buttrock:

Still looking for a decent NAM cart too, you fekker :lolz:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Spoken as truth... Chris may have screwed up my purchase with him.. but he fixed it straight away.
Gotta love the guy...:buttrock:

Still looking for a decent NAM cart too, you fekker :lolz:

you will never let me live down that nam cart fiasco, will you buddy? :D

seriously- that is what im talking about- i messed up a sale with this guy. I scrambled to make it right and i did. Customer happiness should be priority one.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Yes I did buy a Genesis lot from NGSaint and it arrived just fine. IIRC it was a Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 that was being sold, honestly those things aren't the gold standard of reliability, I've come across plenty of broken ones, so I think you all could do with a chill pill. My transaction with him went very smoothly, can't complain.

As for NGSaint's conduct in here, me thinks this is just a case of him not handling negative transaction feedback very well, because he acted just fine with my transaction. Both NGSaint and Hashmech should just calm down and sort this out like rational thinking adults.

Also, depending on the problem with the 3DO, it could be fixed. Replacement motors and laser assemblies can be sourced.

Last edited: