Search results

1. SUPREME

"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

Just got down having amazing sex 3Xs in a row. Now I'm ready to tackle this forum again. I know, I'm different on here but I promise you guys that I'm really a nice guy that really just had too many hobbies, as I have ADHD out of this world and the Japanese culture has hit me hard. With their...
  2. SUPREME

That's a crazy collection of Vinyl! So I'm thinking if I do a off brand CRT that I could get then rewire a lot of stuff as working on the Jamma then to MVS to but I have a little pcb board that I might could rig for it...? Looking more in to it. Btw, the cab is staying. So. This thread might be...
  3. SUPREME

Whaaaaaaaat are you sayin? Everyone loves Jordan's. It's the coolest sneaker ever! Oh screw the gangs, but I was scared of certain parts of East Atl as it is also blood territory. And Zero white ppl. So I did some wiring in my E2 and it's a mess.
  4. SUPREME

Saturn CD not locking in place?

Hey, still no luck with Intel, but I thought you might like this. My Japanese copy of SF Collection for SEGA Saturn.
  5. SUPREME

Do you know how much history is behind this sneaker? Pure heart and spirit. A story of a hero. An ATHLETE! Jordan excelled in college basketball at North Carolina and helped lead Team USA to a gold medal in the 1984 Olympic Games. Wearing the Air Jordan I's! Back in 1984... I remember wearing a...
  6. SUPREME

Racist huh? I got something for that, bub.. Anything else..?
  7. SUPREME

Haha how do you figure that? I got some shit to blow your mind I might post. Lol and since you wanna talk about records...
  8. SUPREME

Ok guys, maybe this will get the gun out of my mouth a little.. He's she is in her full glory when I first got her.
  9. SUPREME

That's it, the ol' 29 in 15/24 kHz (Nanao MS9) monitor. And yeah, I feel the same way. CRT is great, Neo Geo and CAPCOM was a heavy influence on me as a kid.. Funny thing there's a little story that goes with it. Left the window open, during a thunder storm, and water got into the electric...
  10. SUPREME

Just wanted too show you guys hooking up my new L.E.D. Upgrade for a 1996 Japanese "candy Cab"(Egret II). Also I'm gonna try too figure out how to get my MVS video signal working with it as well. Stay locked..? Thoughts, or comments welcomed
  11. SUPREME

SEGA Naomi Universal cab w/Naomi hardware and game

Moving and selling my beloved SEGA Naomi Universal cab with the Naomi 2 hardware and Borderdown. Moving asap so please hit me up if interested.