Search results

1. E

Why PCB and not MVS Cart???

Why is SNK vs Capcom on a separate PCB and not as usual on an MVS Cart? Is the MVS System not powerful enough for SvsC? And how is the Home game going to look like?
  2. E

RotD save function?

I playing Rage of the Dragons and I just can´t beat the end boss Johann. Anyway I can´t save my game??? Does not the game support the Memory Card?
  3. E

KoF2K1 on DC with 94-2000 Stages?

I read in another forum that KoF2K1 for the DC will be ramdomly using stages from older KoFs! Is this true?
  4. E

Just got my Phantom Convertor!

I just got my Phantom1 Convertor :D This thing is really great! It is certainly worth it! The Carts do sit a little too tight but I hope that will wear off after sometime. Anyone else got a Phatom? PS: all of my 61 MVS carts work on the convertor!
  5. E

Mem Card User´s Name???

Whats the use of the User´s Name feature on the memory card? Even the Neo Geo CD system had this useless feature! What is it for? You can enter your name and then.....?
  6. E

Mem Card User´s Name???

Whats the use of the User´s Name feature on the memory card? Even the Neo Geo CD system had this useless feature! What is it for? You can enter your name and then.....?
  7. E

Your most expensive Game?

What was your most expensive game? Mine is KoF´2001 paid about 385Euro. Then back in 1996 Metal Slug US 300Euro Kizuna Encounter US 300Euro Art of Fighting 3 300Euro And not to start off an argument! I have sold Metal Slug, Kizuna and AoF3! Followed by Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter...
  8. E

MVS mod?

My question: I have a 2-Slot MVS Board and would like to get it modded, so that I have the AES options on the MVS System. Does this really work and are there any problems with the BIOS? What options does one have after the mod of the MVS? And how much do these modds or Bios chips cost? [...
  9. E

Which Fighter for which KoF Boss?

Okay, I would like to know which Fighters (Team)you guys use to easily beat the KoF Bosses!!! And in which order you select them for the most efficient use. KoF´94 Ryo, Robert, Takuma KoF´95 Ninja Eiji, Robert, Iori. I only use Eiji to beat Saisyu. I hate Saisyu!!! KoF´96 Iori, Kim Kipwhan...
  10. E

List your Neo Geo Serial Number!!!!

I was just wondering perhaps we can all try to list our Neo Geo serial numbers and see who has the "latest" or "newest" Neo Geo! My Neo Geo AES serial No. is 267 138
  11. E

KoF2K1 I´m utterly disappointed

I got King of Fighters 2001 US today and I am very disappointed! The background graphics are rather dull and not SNK standard at all! I just miss those beautiful stages from 94,95,96. And these pre-fight character portraits are awful. Who the hell drew them. Especially Terry! What happened to...