Search results

1. C

Chupon introduction

Picked up a 6 slot cab back in 2011. Play it all the time. It's a little finicky but I don't mind. Been slowly growing my MVS collection since. Favorite game I own on it is Last Blade 2. This could change if I ever get a TSS. I regret selling my Windjammers cart. I'm also really into...
  2. C

WTB MVS carts list plus what I'd spend

Cart only English label - can be worn with serials scratched as long as they're legit carts. Last Blade 2 - $70 6 Slot control panel overlay. Mine has a small rip, is warped, and has a cig burn in the corner. Already purchased: Windjammers Last Blade Garou: MOTW Metal Slug 2 Metal Slug 3...
  3. C

WTT MVS 6 slot cab for 4 or 2 slot cab

So yeah I jumped on this deal last year and have no regrets about it. ( http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26701&st=0&sk=t&sd=a ) I always had intentions of getting it into the game room basement and have tried to take it apart twice in vain for fear of actually damaging it...
  4. C

6 slot boards connector cable

I don't know what this thing is actually called. Jumper cable? Connector? Can't post image yet which is fine. It's the small +/- 2" cable that has two holes on each end surrounded by the white plastic that connects the boards. It's at the back of the boards - opposite side of where the...
  5. C

6 slot stopped working

So looks like I'm allowed to post now yeah! I'm sorry that my first post is going to be a cry for help. A little about myself first though. Coming here from Racketboy.com. After 15 years of wanting a Neo Cab I finally got one and love it. It's a 6 slot full standup. It had been working...