WTT MVS 6 slot cab for 4 or 2 slot cab

chupon

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So yeah I jumped on this deal last year and have no regrets about it. ( http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26701&st=0&sk=t&sd=a ) I always had intentions of getting it into the game room basement and have tried to take it apart twice in vain for fear of actually damaging it. Seriously the cab is built like a tank. All the wood is glued, stapled, and screwed together it's insane. I can't bring myself to cut it down and rebuild. I've gutted it twice and learned a lot taking everything out, cleaning it, and putting it back together.

So I live in an old brick house whose basement doors clear width is 29". The 6 slot cab is like 32" or 33" I can't remember. Even if I took the frames off the door I can't get it down there. Just too massive.

I'd like to trade down to a 4 slot or 2 slot. Both I believe are 28" wide. Anyone who wants to verify this, it would be appreciated.

My 6 slot works great and is in good cosmetic condition. Anyone in the Midwest interested? Can provide pics / video. I've never had a problem with the 6 slot. Played over 20 different games in different configurations too.

I guess my last resort if i get no hits is to sell and then buy a smaller one. I'll tell ya though the extra wide 6 slot is really nice and roomy for competitive fighters!