Search results

1. C

Best 30mm drill bit to add holes to my panel?

I want to add some additional 30mm button holes to my Noir cabinet. I'm planning to use it only with my PS4 and XB1. Has anyone drilled any holes into their candy's panel? What drill bit did you use? Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  2. C

FS: Sega Blast City East Bay Area

UPDATE: Zero interest at 700 it appears so make me an offer! Selling my one of my Sega Blast City machines. It has a flat screen Samsung Tube with a Wei-Ya chassis. There is a screen bezel filler. First off I want to be say that as of today I've started having issues with it switching modes...
  3. C

Price Check: MAS Supergun.

I'm thinking of letting go of my Supergun but I have no idea how much to sell it for. Its pretty clean and I plan to include both sticks. I've seen a few similar units on eBay sell for around 500. Price ideas? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  4. C

Ridiculous prices sometimes

Anyone ever pay any ridiculous prices for any of their arcade machines? For the past few days Ive been hunting for a new control panel for my egret 2 and after talking to RS in Japan they had one for sale. They offered to sell me a new egret 3 2L12B panel with harness for 44, 500 yen... Yes...
  5. C

WtB: Egret panel

Anyone with a 2 player panel have one for sale? Looking for a 2L8B panel but will consider anything!
  6. C

WtB: Jaleco Pony MK3 in California (prefer bay area)

Looking to add a Jaleco Pony MK3 to my collection and was wondering if anyone had one for sale or trade in California? I'm located in the Bay Area but I'm maybe willing to travel to SoCal as well. I'd prefer a working no issues machine so I can just start playing right away. Let me know if...
  7. C

WTB: Neo19 in NorCal

I figured I would at least try and see if anyone was looking to sell theirs. I finally got to play one at CAX and now I can't stop thinking about it. So sell me yours!
  8. C

MvC2 Move stickers/strips file

Does anyone have the MvC2 Move sticker strips? I had a copy of it on my computer but lost it all when the hard drive failed. I tried searching SRK with no luck and thought I'd ask here. Anyone?
  9. C

The Return of MCS-Arcade!!?

I checked out MCS-Arcade today and noticed the full site was back up and running. Has anyone purchased anything yet? Does anyone know how Sean is doing or if the work is being done by someone else now??
  10. C

WtB: New Astro City (SF Bay Area)

I'm looking to buy a New Astro City in the SF Bay or Sac area, if you have one let me know. Would prefer a complete one with the original 15/24khz monitor with no burn in.
  11. C

Need build schematic for a New Astro City and Blast City Vs. Cable/Harness

Im waiting on Ken from the gameroom to ship my Blast City but I want to go ahead and order any parts that I need in order to set up my NAC and my Blast for some head to head action. I know RS sells the cable but I want to go ahead and try and make my own. Does anyone have a schematic or build...
  12. C

Bored of my Crazy Taxi Upright, convert it?!?

I have a Crazy Taxi Upright in a Net City cabinet that hasn't gotten any attention from me in the last 4 months. I've gone as far as moving it out of my house and into the garage. I planned on converting it to play other Naomi games but after searching the web it seems it'll be a pain to acquire...
  13. C

Astro City w/ flat CRT and Bezel gap

I'm contemplating putting a flat CRT in one of my Astros. Does anyone have any pics of there Astro with a flat screen in it? How did you handle the gap between the bezel and screen?