Search results

1. L

The King of Fighters Evolution (PC)

Obscure Windows port but may as well spark discussion. How do you get the opening video to work? AVI format so it's fine in Windows Media Player. Just doesn't play by the game itself. Is there a known way to make it load music from HDD, instead of redbook audio? I guess having a disc check is...
  2. L

King of Fighters 2001: Windows port?

Is this real, any less vague info? With the prevalence of bootlegs, I'm a bit wary. Especially since it's said to be Korea only. Then again Mega Man X7 was. :lolz: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/658704-the-king-of-fighters-2001
  3. L

FS: US Saturn ver 2, 3D pad, Christmas Nights, College Slam, Genesis games, N64 games, etc

I don't really need most of this since my Saturn focus is on Japan games. BTW that's no typo, I've got two s-video available. Located in US. DOA returns accepted. Saturn: US black model 2 system US black 3D controller US Christmas Nights (insert cut to fit jewel case) US College Slam complete...
  4. L

WTB: 2-slot MVS enclosure

Anybody up to building a case for this monstrosity? While I have someone lined up to consolize the board, they aren't really a carpenter or similar. Let me know. Seeing mockup concepts would be nice. So few people make 2-slot cases there isn't much of a starting point to even work from.
  5. L

Interest check - MVS 2 slot board, supergun mk3, Neo CD pad, etc.

I'm in need of space and this beast has gotten near zero use. Particularly since the last plan to consolize it fell through. Wish list: PS Vita system bluray anime & movies home theater devices (laserdisc player, HDTV drywall mount kit, to name various examples) 300GB or larger IDE and SATA...
  6. L

2 slot MVS shipping box

Kind of a unusual question... But any recommendations on boxes to mail the gigantic MV2 boards? When I get around to having it consolized, I don't want this thing arrive in half.
  7. L

For sale: Giftpia GCN import

Hey a few items to sell. Ships from US. International OK at cost/risk. DOA returns accepted. Paypal available. Other payment options considered. - Giftpia for Gamecube. With box, manual, and sleeve. $25 or better offer
  8. L

FS: World Heroes MVS English

Hi. I ended up with a spare World Heroes for MVS. English label. Anyone looking for this?
  9. L

WTB: PAL Megadrive 1, may be broken or shell only

I'm after a PAL Megadrive. Condition isn't very important. As long as its casing is clean/intact. I don't necessarily need the hardware components. No main board might save on postage. Though MD's cost so little even working, that shouldn't matter. Check your local thrift and boot sales! :)
  10. L

2 slot full enclosure

Has anyone attempted this? How about pics of the results if there are some? I haven't heard of it. Not even one disastrously failed try. Let alone complete ready to play. It goes without saying most CMVS users and builders stick with 1 slot for various reasons. Acquiring a case large enough to...
  11. L

WTB: Megadrive 1, may be broken or without motherboard

Hello. I'm seeking a Megadrive 1 of any region/revision. To be specific, I want the case for aesthetic reasons. So it does NOT have to function in any way. Or even contain hardware inside. (no board might cut the postage cost) Thanks. :D
  12. L

Large HDTVs that accept MVS video over component

Recently my large LCD's power supply quit. While not a good thing, shows I should now be looking for improvement. It was one rather unusual model with ups and downs: No RF tuner (WTF?) Supports 50hz PAL composite (useful! not really pretty being still composite, but the base essential for my...
  13. L

WTB US: Neo Geo controller or adapter

Hey just need some kind of controller. I have none on hand. Preferably cheap as it's for testing my 2 slot board. Though I'd love the right deal on a proper "fixed" Neo Geo CD pad that won't break down too quick.
  14. L

Looking to hire a CMVS builder.

I'd like to get back into Neo Geo. CMVS looks the most affordable option long term. Any important issues I should know about? I'd plan to use it strictly as a console, so I prefer its exterior looks like one (besides the PCB too exposed means dust and debris are riskier to its health). No...
  15. L

WTB: Dreamcast with modchip installed

All I want is a fully working region-free Dreamcast console. Minor exterior wear or case discoloration is OK. No cables, controllers, games, or accessories necessary. I'm located in the US. So shipping will cost lowest that way. But I'll gladly buy from overseas. System's original region...
  16. L

Average going price of USA-region AES systems?

I know these have a reputation for their censorship and composite quality. But if I can bear with the poor output of a Sega Genesis, this can't be much different... Or could it? So I figure I'd ask about prices first. Rather than request one, then face sticker shock. I certainly don't have the...