Search results

1. T

Last Blade serie - Deflecting attacks.

Attention, all Last Blade players. Just a quick question: how often do you use the "D" button? I must say I used to press it a lot but not anymore. I found that using a Power Mode character leaves you the choice of pummeling your opponent without fearing hugiferous loss of health. At least...
  2. T

DOA3 stupid question

Ok, what does that mean: "While Standing" So here I am, Sparring Mode, with Christie, learning a few moves and I get a very simple move to perform -forward+p- and it says "While Standing" in the caption. I tried jumping, standing, crouching, back to the opponent. I tried everything and it...
  3. T

Une XBox

Je viens de recevoir ce matin au courrier une XBox que j'ai gagné dans un concours à la mords moi donc le z... sur un concours à la con dans un guestbook. Pour mémoire, cela va faire un mois que j'aurai du la recevoir dans ma boite aux lettres. M'enfin. Eh bien je modère mon propos vis à vis...
  4. T

Looking for a KOF99 video

Hello guys, I am looking for a KOF99 combo video "showcasing" the following items: -a video sequance containing a multitude of combos for every character in the game; the sequence itself shows the character in the game select order. -another video sequence containing various bugs in the...
  5. T

Kendo & Iaido

Anybody here else besides me practices Kendo and/or Iaido? I've bee practicing Kendo/Iaido for five years now. I'm just Nidan at Kendo and Idan at Iaido. Just wanted to know how my fellow kendokas find the render of the moves by characters within games such as Last Blade. I find them quite...
  6. T

Accessing the Bonus in CD games

Since my Neo CD broke, I cannot access the bonus section anymore. I was wondering if there is a way to "see" the bonus pics other than having to turn the Neo CD on. I didn't try placing the computer's CD player. Can anybody help me on that one?
  7. T

Animated Gifs - question asked a million time

Hey guys, I'm looking for a site with many, many, many gifs. Can anybody tell me where such a site could be found?
  8. T

Buying a Neo Geo MVS machine

Hello everyone, I'd like to ask a few questions. In my city, there's a cool guy running an amusement hall. He has quite a lot of things to sell to Neo Geo fans like me. He showed me an MVS machine but since I am a little unaware of the MVS precise terms, I'll try to render the whole thing in...
  9. T

My dead Neo Geo CD - RIP...

Sad news. My Neo Geo CD finally died, after a horrible agony. It had been going through death throes for quite a long time already. Now, it won't "read" the CDs. It won't even produces the faintest "click" to load the rom. I don't know what's happening. A friend of mine dismantled it and said...
  10. T

Looking for bugs...

Anybody knows where I can find videos of KOF bugs and glitches? I'd love to find good clips. Thanks.
  11. T

The MiniBosses!!!

For those of you who don't know that band already, visit the minibosses website here: <a href="http://www.minibosses.com/" target="_blank">http://www.minibosses.com/</a> Awesome band! Their "Castlevania medley" is simply magnificant!
  12. T

Question - Voltage Figher Gowcaizer: gameplay?

Hey everyone, There's a Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer CD at one of the videogames stores in my city. I'm buying it tomorrow but I would like to know more about this game. I never played it at the arcade, nor did I had the chance to play it on AES. A lot of my SNK "friends" tell me the gameplay...
  13. T

BioMotor Unitron Translation

Hey guys, It's impossible for me to get a copy of Bio... US. I have two questions for you: 1- Does anybody know where I can find a general "translation" of that game? 2- Where can I get a US copy of that game? Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -Tadaima-
  14. T

Super Bowl + one of my fav teams

Hey guys, I didn't watch the Super Bowl this year. Who won? And how? I'm trying to find some reports on the Internet but I'm quite lazzy, so... Also, what are the Tampa Bay Bucanneers up to these days? They used to a hell of a team, right?
  15. T

QUeen of FIghter

Anybody here has it?
  16. T

Neo Geo CD games wanted

Hello everyone, I am looking for the following games to complete my collection: Galaxy Fight US or Jap Last Blade Jap Metal Slug II Us or Jap Ragnagard Us or Jap Samurai Shodown III & IV Us or Jap Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer Us or Jap Waku Waku VII Us or Jap Anybody has one of these...
  17. T

Character Review - Shermie '98

Shermie in the '98 - In my opinion, one of the best grappler. She'll catch you up in the air, on the ground, while running und so weiter... Her moves are not many, though. Plus, I find her DM and SDM quite hard to pull in the close range. It feels like there's some lag, a little just a little...
  18. T

Transformers - the "Tape" one

Anybody here can help me remembering the name of those Transformers models? They transform into an audio tape. I had a swift insight last night and I cannot put a name on those models. Anybody remembers?
  19. T

Character Review - Kensou

Kensou Sie One of my favourite character ever. He is very versatile. All of his moves are useful: his dp+kick counters a lot of moves, his three leaps forward/upward are incredibly powerful -especially performed after his vertical kick-, his fireballs have just the appropriate speed und so...
  20. T

Garou Mark of the Wolves - Please explain why...

... you like this game. I'm interested in knowing why you like to play this game and why it is so over-rated, in my opinion. I made up my mind about this game: I don't like PLAYING it, but I like watching people playing it and bashing out the opponent with beautiful combos and awesome moves...