Search results

1. fremen

LOCA recommendations

Hi mates, I'll try to do the gba color front light mod and I've read some manual that uses LOCA, and special recommendation was made for Osaka 6 or 7 LOCA. But it is dificult to obtain. Another LOCA recommendations?? Un saludo
  2. fremen

Does anyone know how to disable the DC's rechargeable circuit?

Hi guys, As the title says Does anyone know how to disable the DC's rechargeable circuit?? Thank yopu very much in advance Happy New Year!!
  3. fremen

PC Engine GT problems

Hi guys, I've a working PC Engine GT and after the usual capacitors change it doesn't work, I've plugged it and work for one second after that it has not worked any more, any ideas? Thank you very much in advance Un saludo
  4. fremen

Pioneer LaserActive SEGA MEGA DRIVE PAC-S1 schematic??

Hi guys, Does anyone have the schematics?? I'm trying to replace the capacitors of this module but some traces have been destroyed by the leaking. Thank you very much in advance Un saludo
  5. fremen

mv1b bios pathways

Hi dudes, I have some problems with a mv1b, you can see below http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?236981-mv1b-problems-help-is-much-appreciated-(heavy-pictures-inside)&highlight=mv1b I think is a problem with the bios, someone knows the bios paths? Thank you very much in advance...
  6. fremen

SOLD

SOLD
  7. fremen

A request for Razoola

Hi Raz, As you can see in the treat below http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?240656-Mahjong-controller-is-not-recognized The controller works in mvs systems with your Unibios but it doesn't work in the AES systems (confirmed) but works well with the original bios, could be fix this...
  8. fremen

FS: MVS Batch: SDB, Pop'n'bounce.... Price drop

Hi, I want to sell this batch, all legits SDB english label Pop'n'Bounce, holo label MS2, holo label Neoturf Master Tecmo World Soccer '96 270€ NOW 250€!!!!!!! shipping not included, paypal accepted as gift. European buyers are preferred, but I can send wolrdwide. Saludos
  9. fremen

Mahjong controller is not recognized

Hi, I've made my own mahjong controller (waiting for the Neoturfmasta board) following the neo wiki matrix http://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=Mahjong_controller But it is not recognized by my mvs, I've followed the wiki rules about DIP3. Any idea?? Thank you very much in advance
  10. fremen

Sound buzz in a 1st generation AES

Hi guys, This is the same AES that I wanted to do the 50/60hz mod. This has a buzz in the sound too, I've changed all electrolitic caps and now the buzz comes and gone. Also I've put 0.1 uf ceramic caps in the same place that in a 3-4 AES, but not change observed. Any idea?? Help is welcome...
  11. fremen

Mod 50-60Hz in AES 1st generation?

Hi, I want to do the 50-60Hz mod in an 1st generation AES without daughter board. Could anybody help me?? Thank you very much in advance
  12. fremen

WTB: MOTW original mvs not working cart

Hi, I'm looking for MOTW original mvs not working cart. I have one that doesn't work and the problem is in the NEO-SMA chip, I tried to change it for another from a KOF99 but it is different and didn't work. Thanks
  13. fremen

mv1a and mv1fzs stereo mod question

Hi, I've recently verticalized a mv1A and mv1fzs and I saw a lot of information about the stereo mod, but my question is, where to conect C in the mv1a and mv1fzs? because A and B are conected directly to C844G. Thank you very much in advance Saludos
  14. fremen

MS5 problems

Hi guys, I recently got a MS5 and it works in a mv 1A but doesn't work in a mv 1FZS, I obtain the crosshatch screen. Could you help me?? Thank you very much in advance Saludos
  15. fremen

SOLD OUT!!

Hi guys, I want to sell this mvs batch All are legit, with the exception of Puzzle Bobble. European buyers are prefered. SOLD!!! Saludos
  16. fremen

mv1b problems, help is much appreciated (heavy pictures, inside)

Hi dudes, I recently saw some pictures of a micro mvs done with a mv1b in this forum, it was verticalized and I fell in love, I don't remember the author, I think is Neoturfmasta or Big Bear. Well, as I'm newbie, I started with a mv1a to get experience, and the results were satisfactory...
  17. fremen

Need Help Sourcing Parts.....

Hi compadre, Here are Un saludo
  18. fremen

mv1 (the big one) video problems

Hi dudes, I'm repairing a mv1 (the big one), I've changed the two cxk5814, then I've used the awsome smkdan's tool and all the test were ok, but I still have some video problems, see below Any help and/or idea is welcome Saludos
  19. fremen

mv2f problems help is welcome

Hi guys, I'm doing a cmvs with a mv2f, I've followed the XX tutorial from Jamma Nation X and I have some problems. For clarifications, the XX's tutorial is completely right Everything work ok except the game, no sound no picture, I can see the cross screen without game and the bios screen...
  20. fremen

RGB question

Hi guys, I try to do a new cmvs, I'll use a mv2F and I've read the awsome and clear Jamma Nation's tutorial, but I have a big doubt, since it is my first time that I'll try to do the components video output, Is it necessary an encoder? or can you take the RGB signal directly from the board to...