Search results

1. Shuurin

Need a CPS2 A Board

Found, thanks.
  2. Shuurin

WTB CPS2 USA/Japan region A board.

As title describes, looking to buy a CPS2 USA/Japan region A board.
  3. Shuurin

WTB: MVS Last Blade 2, Metal Slug 3, Money Puzzle Exchanger

Looking to buy any of the following Neogeo MVS carts: Last Blade 2 Metal Slug 3 Money Puzzle Exchanger/ Money Idol Exchanger Please PM me with what you have and a price, thanks.
  4. Shuurin

WTB:Neogeo MVS 1 Slot and MVS carts.

As the topic suggests I've decided to take the Neogeo plunge. Looking to buy a MVS 1 slot preferably the MV-1A or MV-1FZ models with or without the Universal bios, but I'll consider any offers. Looking to buy any of the following neogeo mvs carts: Blazing Star Last Blade 2 Metal Slug X Metal...
  5. Shuurin

WTB: Working Sega Blast City Power Supply

As title states I'm looking for a fully working power supply for a Sega Blast City cabinet. Preferably original parts so I can just perform a quick swap out, but I'll consider a after market psu. Drop me a message with what you have and where are you located, thanks.
  6. Shuurin

WTB Dodonpachi Daioujou pcb

Looking to snatch up a Dodonpachi Daioujou pcb. Send me a pm, thanks. *Found one, thanks.*
  7. Shuurin

WTB: Mushihimesama pcb

Found. Thanks for the pms.
  8. Shuurin

WTB: Ibara, Esp.Ra.De., or Espgaluda PCBs

Ibara is found. Thanks. Now looking for either an Esp.Ra.De. or Espgaluda (in negotiation) bare board pcb. Although, I have a low post count and no feedback here. I have some feedback on ebay under ketsuekishuuin. Some people here can verify I'm a good buyer. Thanks.
  9. Shuurin

WTB: Candy Cab in Southern California area.

Found one, thanks.