WTB: Ibara, Esp.Ra.De., or Espgaluda PCBs

Shuurin

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ibara is found. Thanks.

Now looking for either an Esp.Ra.De. or Espgaluda (in negotiation) bare board pcb.

Although, I have a low post count and no feedback here. I have some feedback on ebay under ketsuekishuuin. Some people here can verify I'm a good buyer. Thanks.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Man, good taste in games! Way to play Cave stuff, despite the fact that Norm is hatin'.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've been riding the Kets horse pretty hard this week, loving it

One day I might trick you into liking a Raizing game or something

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I've been riding the Kets horse pretty hard this week, loving it

One day I might trick you into liking a Raizing game or something

Me or Shuurin? I like Batrider, and I really liked Ibara when I was playing it nonstop; I just don't care for Battle Garrega/Bakkraid. I also LOVE Terra Diver and think it's one of the best shmups of the 90s.

As for Shuurin - if he likes Ibara, he should like Raizing stuff.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Shuurin has great taste in games

Let me borrow that terra diver Collin

I'm not giving it back till you like garegga though :buttrock:

Shuurin

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Terra Diver is fantastic, I don't have a hori cabinet or I'd be looking to buy that as well. :smirk:

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Shuurin has great taste in games

Let me borrow that terra diver Collin

I'm not giving it back till you like garegga though :buttrock:

I'll tell ya what - I think Jon has either Garrega or Bakkraid - I'll borrow his, and mail you that Terra Diver if you want, and you can hold onto it for a while (definitely want it back at some point, though) Actually, come to think of it, Terra Diver was the game that got me interested in shmups beyond what's on Neo; if I had to make a chronological list of the games that got me into REALLY playing shmups (for score or survival, instead of credit-feeding), it'd go something like this:

Blazing Star/Pulstar - just kinda got me casually interested
Last Resort - kind of a stepping-stone after the others
Terra Diver - played it at a buddy's house and had to get it as one of my first JAMMA purchases; played OBSESSIVELY
(Cotton 2 to a lesser extent than anything else here)
ESPGaluda - with this one, it was all over.

Sorry, Shuurin, to keep bumping your thread with posts that aren't "hey, I have a copy of X game for you." at least we're keeping your shit at the top of the page!

Shuurin

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cotton 2 is awesome, I got the saturn ver. of that and Cotton Boomerang. I don't mind the bumping, so long as it isn't drama.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Cotton 2 is awesome, I got the saturn ver. of that and Cotton Boomerang. I don't mind the bumping, so long as it isn't drama.

With Norm and I, you need to worry less about teh drama, and more about a Monkey-fuck hoedown leading up to a massive dry hobo jerkdown..... :buttrock:

I'll throw my Ra.De and Ibara in the cabs today and see if I can bring myself to terms with the idea of parting with either of 'em - sucks that you've been waiting so long for either to pop up. :oh_no:

Shuurin

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
With Norm and I, you need to worry less about teh drama, and more about a Monkey-fuck hoedown leading up to a massive dry hobo jerkdown..... :buttrock:

I'll be careful of that :eye:

Ibara is found finally :D. Might have a seller for Espgaluda.