Search results

1. N

Gamshara - Namco System 10 board

I recently picked up a very clean Gamshara PCB. It was working fine the first handful of times I played it. Now when I power it up, I get no sound or video (screen stays black with a green horizontal flicker that appears every 3 seconds or so and disappears again). The board is getting power...
  2. N

WTB: Fist of the North Star - Atomiswave

Looking to buy a cheap players copy of Fist of the North Star for Atomiswave. A working bootleg copy for cheap would be even better.
  3. N

Sorcer Striker Korean version

I recently picked up one of these cheapo licensed Korean versions of Sorcer Striker. I could not get the board to produce any sound at all. After some trouble shooting, I figured out that speaker+ and speaker- were actually reversed on the board. It didn't even comply with the JAMMA standard...
  4. N

WTB: Capcom vs SNK 2 Marquee for my Blast City

Only want one in good condition.
  5. N

Favourite Stand-up Comedians?

Doug Stanhope is a funny motherfucker. Who do you guys like?
  6. N

Best way to source 100 yen coins

Anyone have suggestions on how to easily source a bunch of 100 yen coins?
  7. N

Name some good horizontal JAMMA Shmups (non-Cave)?

Can any of you veterans recommend some good boards?
  8. N

Carrier Air Wing - Start button doesn't work

Just picked up a Carrier Air Wing PCB. Everything works fine expect the start button. I put it in test mode and start doesn't register at all when pressed. My start button works with every other PCB I have. Any ideas?
  9. N

Sega Saturn issues

As of last night - I'm having strange issues with my Saturn. Once I'm in game, my controller randomly inputs button commands itself and the directional pad is very jumpy. It acts like this for 5 to 10 seconds then it goes dead and no input occurs. During this 5 to 10 seconds I am able to...
  10. N

CPS2 Battery Basics

I just picked up my first CPS2 board. It's a phoenixed board and isn't saving high scores. I don't have the tool needed to open the casing. I know the battery on the B board is responsible for keeping the encryption data alive. Is it also responsible for saving high scores? If this...
  11. N

Bisexual wives?

Anyone have a bi wife or girlfriend? Does your relationship work well? What sort of rules / boundaries do you have in place, etc. What sort of pitfalls have you encountered and have you been able to get past them or have they left the relationship in shambles?
  12. N

D&D CPS2 Games

Are there any big differences between the D&D CPS2 games and their saturn ports? I want to know how faithful the saturn versions are to the original arcade boards.
  13. N

ATLUS to release King of Fighters XIII this holiday season

I just got an email from ATLUS saying they're releasing KoF XIII this Winter. Thank fucking god.
  14. N

Shadow Force PCB running in Black and White only

I just picked up a Shadow Force PCB. I plugged it in and everything worked fine for the first 2 minutes I played. Then all of the sudden the color disappeared and it's been playing in black and white since. All of my other PCB's function properly. Any ideas as to what could be the problem...
  15. N

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I was walking my dogs yesterday and there was a guy taking out his trash. He comes out carrying a 34 inch HDMI ready wide-screen CRT. He said he just upgraded to a flat panel and I'm welcome to it. The thing is spotless and works great. What sort of lucky finds have you got from someone...
  16. N

Tung Fu Rue hand painted Sanwa Stick

Just finished this PS2 stick. What do you think? http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l626/Ninjatemper/?action=view&current=IMG_4109.jpg http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l626/Ninjatemper/?action=view&current=IMG_4110.jpg...
  17. N

Hard Corps for XBLA

Anyone tried this one yet? I haven't had the chance yet but it looks like it could be really fun. It's like Dolphin Blue and Contra had a baby.
  18. N

Recommend some Saturn shmups?

I just got one of those action replay carts that can bust through region lock for my Saturn. What shooters do you like to play on the Saturn? I didn't realize this console was so shmup heavy in Japan.
  19. N

Atomiswave input problems

:blow_top: Hi all, I tried to play my Atomiswave today and button 1 and 2 seem to no longer be working. I've tested multiple controllers with multiple superguns and they all have this issue, so I know it's the mobo at fault. When I go into the test menu and check the input, everything works...
  20. N

Replacement Labels

Anyone know where to find replacement labels for IGS PGM carts?