Search results

1. A

FA: Supergun with Neo Geo Board, 150 in 1 cart, MAS Arcade Stick + MORE!

I am auctioning off a supergun system complete with a mini supergun, Neo Geo MV-1B motherboard, 150 in 1 Neo Geo Multi Cartridge, a genuine MAS Systems Arcade Stick with Turbo functions and a Neo Geo CD gamepad. Please refer to the auction for more details and pictures. Bidding starts at only...
  2. A

Soccer Brawl

I'm trying to play this game and for the life of me, I cant seem to figure out how/when to raise the power level for your team. The quick intro instructions don't do it for me and the FAQ I found is in Italian. If you know how to play this game, please enlighten me!
  3. A

WTB: MAS Joystick or AES New Style Joystick

I'm looking for a Neo Geo arcade style joystick for my system (new style AES compatible). Something like a MAS Pro Stick (the mini version of the two that are made) or the official joystick (new style) would be ideal. "Used" is okay as long as the stick and buttons are in perfect working...
  4. A

Anyone try one of these SCART to Component Converters?

On ebay is listed an "SCART RGB to YUV Component Video Converter,Transcoder" http://cgi.ebay.com/SCART-RGB-YUV-Component-Video-Converter-Transcoder-/330444605399?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf00887d7 Has anyone bought one of these or something like it? I was thinking of...