Search results

1. A

Super Neo Geo 29 Power Supply

I just picked up 6 of these cabinets, and was going to restore them. Does anyone know where I can find rebuild info or drop in replacements.
  2. A

December for sale post

Paradise Arcade Shop We have been selling on KLOV, BYOAC, and even here for a while but haven't posted a sales thread here in a bit so here it goes again! (The prices here are accurate, there are a few updates needed on the site) ALL ORDERS OVER 100 SHIP FREE with "FORUMS" code!(so...
  3. A

Paradise Arcade Shop, LED joysticks!

Paradise Arcade Shop Holiday sale/Grand Reopening Sale Orders will start shipping on 10/15 with XXXX in 1's going out on 10/19. (The prices here are accurate, there are a few updates needed on the site) ALL ORDERS OVER 100 SHIP FREE(so yes...boards ship free) All items marked with * are...
  4. A

OUR WEBSITE IS OPEN... ARCADE PARTS, MULTIS, AND MORE

Jamma arcade parts and more at paradisearcadeshop.com All our great products with some new ones in the new store, come check it out. Fast shipping within 1-2 business days, priority mailing on everything(which means 2-3 days to you) Is it slow shipping from Hawaii...NO WAY, people have been...
  5. A

MVS Carts for sale

Neo Turf Masters, cut serials, 60 shipped Aero Fighters 2, 45 shipped Bust-a-move, 40 shipped Or take them all for 120 shipped I can take pictures of any of them, I tested them all out tonight and they work, with no issues.
  6. A

Lit buttons for sale 2.10 complete with LED[USA, Hawaii, Honolulu]

All buttons in stock!! Micros are currently Zippy micros- Basic lit translucent button shown, (red, yellow, green, blue, white), 60 gram micro - 2.10 Chrome buttons shown, (red, yellow, green, blue,white), 60 gram micro- 2.25 Regular american style concave buttons(red, yellow, green, blue...
  7. A

Thoughts on Price

Just wanted to see what people thought about the asking on this: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/vgm/1640927859.html Ironically, games rarely sell here and a 4 MVS sold for 600 here a few months back, I was just to slow to jump on it and had another lined up that fell through...
  8. A

Lit buttons and regular buttons for sale

Guys, I apologize I'm a bit of lurker over here, I spend more time on other sites, but I thought I would try see if anyone was interested in lit buttons over here.  I've been selling them on Ebay for 2.50 and through one of the "other forums" for 2.10, I thought I'd bring them over here for the...