Search results

1. theshuaman

Neo Geo AES game storage ideas

I bought this kitchen pantry type cabinet unit from Target a few years ago and at the time was perfect for storing my AES collection. Having the cabinet doors was cool for any sort of sun fade paranoia. But I've long since run out of room for my growing collection. I'd prefer to just find...
  2. theshuaman

Your MVS, the big moneymaker (maybe?)

Say you just invested in a 4 slot MVS, and you decide to place it in a bar/pub to make a few extra bucks. What four games would you slide in it that you feel would be the most profitable?
  3. theshuaman

Honest, sincere, and trustworthy - alf_rubio

So I had recently purchased a couple items from member "alf_rubio," one of which I had encountered an issue with. But the seller was exceedingly accomodating and immediately offered a refund. I just wanted to give a shout out as it doesn't seem often when I encounter such a genuinely upstanding...
  4. theshuaman

WTB: ENGLISH Andro Dunos & Savage Reign AES inserts

Figured I'd give it a shot... If anyone has an extra ENGLISH insert for Andro Dunos or Savage Reign that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be highly interested. They don't have to be absolutely perfect...just hopefully better than what I already have. Thanks!
  5. theshuaman

FS: Soukyu-Gurentai Oubushustugeki (PS1)

I've attempted to sell this ditty elsewhere but with no luck. So if anyone is interested, fire away! PRICE: $39.99 Included are the original jewel case with insert, original spine card, game disc (CD-ROM), and instruction booklet. Condition is as follows: Everything is in near mint...
  6. theshuaman

FS: Dreamcast Console/Controllers/Accessories/Games

Looking to sell my (little) Dreamcast collection. At the moment, this is mainly an interest check. However, if I have any inquires, I will be MORE than happy to post/send pics, condition information, etc. Here’s what I got (ALL U.S. VERSIONS/MODELS): - Dreamcast base unit (NOTE: I’ve noticed...
  7. theshuaman

Weird visible AES cart soldering on connectors...

I'm not even sure how to explain this properly so that everyone understands what I mean, or if this subject has already been touched on hundreds of times, but here goes... I have 2 AES cartridges that look to have a tad of soldering on just one spot (i.e. - one "golden finger") of the...
  8. theshuaman

Metal Slug 1 English AES (Yeah, that's right)

So the story goes like this... I've been selling stuff and saving up for the past few months with the intentions of purchasing a Metal Slug 1 English AES from someone. However, the seller has suddenly backed out of the deal, and I'm left reeling with the thoughts of all the hard work I put into...
  9. theshuaman

Crossed Swords random language oddity

So I got a strange one, but I figure there’s no better place to generate conversation. Has anyone ever been in the middle of playing a session of Crossed Swords AES (in English) when all of a sudden the language randomly turns into Japanese with no going back and apparently no way of correcting...
  10. theshuaman

Neo Geo Magazine Advertisements

So I have this little project in mind for my game room that I shall be fabricating very soon. I plan on framing video game magazine ads from back in the day (EGM, GamePro, etc.) and sticking them all over the place on the walls. The "Document" sized frames seem to work the best as the older...
  11. theshuaman

AES Art of Fighting 3 English

If you'd be willing to part with it, i'd be willing to pay for it. Anyone out there who has a copy feel free to get in touch.