Search results

1. D

WTB: Samurai Shodown II MVS Loose

Hello folks! Looking for an authentic cart in good condition (non-repaired) with a good original label, preferably USA. Bummed out as I just lost on a decent deal via Ebay...... :annoyed: :hammer: I suggest for only those that have an extra copy to sell as there is NO reason :shame: to part...
  2. D

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got me self one of these: Now I can finally play Megaman and SMB on my PC Engine (homebrew). Oh can't forget Magical Chase. Got this last week: Edit: Not sure why my graphics card is trolling my Turbo Everdrive.
  3. D

WTB JPN Ghost Pilots or JPN Alpha Mission II

Complete in good to very good condition.
  4. D

WTB Super Baseball 2020

If anyone is thinking about selling a full copy, PM me please. Good to very good conditon preferred. Thanks for your time.
  5. D

Fatal Fury Special Sound Issue

This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it pisses me off. Sound will play perfectly during title and selection screen. When I select Andy to fight against and start the bout, the sound will suddenly mute until I restart the system. :confused: Glitch? All my games run perfectly...
  6. D

Question about King of Fighters 96

Hello gamers, I recently bought this game but I am not sure its somewhat damaged :( . Before every round a slight white line, like static appears horizontally near the top of the screen. Is this normal? Happens all the time. I am using a composite cable. Cheers.
  7. D

KoF'98 manual (good condition)

Hello everyone. I am looking for the above captioned manual at a decent price. Hopefully someone has one lying around to sell..... :( Makes me want to do one of these :forw: :hcf: :A::B::C::D: :annoyed:
  8. D

How much would I get for these MVS carts

Hello guys, How much would I get for the following: Mark of the Wolves (JAP) Rage of the Dragons (USA) Blazing Star (USA) Metal Slug X (USA) Last Blade 2 (JAP) Thanks guys! :)
  9. D

What is the better fighter...

between Art of Fighting 2, Fatal Fury Special and Samurai Showdown 2? Thanks guys
  10. D

VGA graded AES Carts

Anyone ever see one of these? I could only imaging how costly they would be...:eek: Were Neogeo games ever shrink wrapped out of the factory?
  11. D

Neogeo AES cart

Hello guys, Just bought my first ever AES cart, Nam 1975. Although I have about several MVS carts such as Metal Slug/X, MOTW, LB2 and Blazing Star, there was something about opening that AES box and holding a home cart, very special moment indeed. One concern; is it common for the boards to be...
  12. D

AES system reliability

Hello, Could someone please tell me how reliable or prone to breaking are the AES systems? Are they more reliable than an MVS board? Thanks!
  13. D

MVS repair!

Hello fellow Neo-fans, I have an MVS 2 slot board that has the popular Video Ram error and garbled graphics. Anyone know of a place that does repairs in the NJ NY region. Thanks a million! Dan