Rage of the Dragons (USA)
Blazing Star (USA)
Metal Slug X (USA)
Last Blade 2 (JAP)

Thanks guys! :)

Lokre

New Challenger
i'd give ya a buck or two per cart...

Since you obviously can't find the price guide on the site, how do you know i'm not giving fair market value?

dq333

n00b
:eek:Doh.......... haha don't know why I neglected the MVS price guide.........

Thanks

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Hello guys,

How much would I get for the following:

Mark of the Wolves (JAP)
Rage of the Dragons (USA)
Blazing Star (USA)
Metal Slug X (USA)
Last Blade 2 (JAP)

Thanks guys! :)

If the games are original with original label, cart only then maybe:

Mark of the Wolves (JAP) = $90
Rage of the Dragons (USA) = $90
Blazing Star (USA) = $95
Metal Slug X (USA) = $65
Last Blade 2 (JAP) = $50

Prices do vary a lot on ebay and depends on your location i.e. UK/USA/Europe etc.

Some US sellers can sell games for more than European sellers as some buyers like to buy from sellers in their own country. Good luck!

It's also worth checking the price guide on here to get some ideas. :D

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If the games are original with original label, cart only then maybe:

Mark of the Wolves (JAP) = $90
Rage of the Dragons (USA) = $90
Blazing Star (USA) = $95
Metal Slug X (USA) = $65
Last Blade 2 (JAP) = $50

Prices do vary a lot on ebay and depends on your location i.e. UK/USA/Europe etc.

Some US sellers can sell games for more than European sellers as some buyers like to buy from sellers in their own country. Good luck!

It's also worth checking the price guide on here to get some ideas. :D

Those prices are WAY off.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Those prices are WAY off.

Way off meaning too cheap?

Mark of the Wolves (ENG) sold for £60 = $96

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Garou-Mark-Wolves-Neo-Geo-SNK-MVS-/160578573648?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item25633a9550

Blazing Star (USA) sold for $80 but shipping is expensive outside of Canada/US!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Neo-Geo-SNK-MVS-original-BLAZING-STAR-cart-FREE-S-H-/230570146347?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35af0d3a2b

Metal Slug X (JAP) sold for $69

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SNK-NEO-GEO-MVS-JAPAN-RARE-METAL-SLUG-X-/270659823358?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f049526fe

Last Blade 1 (JAP) - didn't sell at £40 ($64) but Last Blade 2 usually goes for more than Last Blade 1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SNK-Neo-Geo-MVS-Last-Blade-Japanese-label-/160565797791?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item256277a39f

The prices do vary on location. How much do you think they are worth in the US then?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You don't go by a single ebay auction to determine a carts value, especially buy it nows or single bidder auctions.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
You don't go by a single ebay auction to determine a carts value, especially buy it nows or single bidder auctions.

You'll always get cheaper deals buying on auction listings. Also, if the seller doesn't sell worldwide but only to their own country, prices always go cheaper on auction.

Anyways, these are the prices that I have seen the games sell for on ebay (all ebay sites, not just US ebay) over the last few months.

Obviously getting them cheper is always good if you are the buyer but if you're a seller than you obviously want to get the best price you can get :mr_t:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Metal Slug X for $69? Great laugh. Make that $40 and we'll talk.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
You'll always get cheaper deals buying on auction listings. Also, if the seller doesn't sell worldwide but only to their own country, prices always go cheaper on auction.

I don't really agree with you here. Auctions can't be trusted. From my experience, auctions will be cheaper for low value carts and MUCH more expensive for the more sought after games. When you look at the mid-range carts it can go either way - usually on the high side.

I'm not a big fan of auctions either - shady sellers, boots, high prices... count me out. You would do better to find the last 3 or 4 sales threads here at NG.com and compare with the price guide to get a good market valuation.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It seems everyone's under the impression that it's worth a ton now >.> I can't get one at a normal price to save my life..

Thats funny because I've tried to sell my jap. with shockbox here some time ago. 50€, thats less what I paid.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm probably one of the last people who would rip someone off, just asking what I paid for it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Guide price is $30 to $45 for Metal Slug X, but guide price for;

Kizuna Encounter (ENG) is $55 to $100, last few sold at £115 to £120 ($190), see:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160559872433

Guide price for Puzzled is $50 to $75 but the best price I've been able to sell it for was $30.

Prices vary a lot...

Noobs always overspend on carts since most don't know the value of the carts. According to your logic we should adjust the price guide since a noob overspent on some carts, no. That's not how it works and if it did we would include bid wars and the range of carts would be stupidly wide like $5-$200.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
The guide range of 55 to 100 is correct on a kizuna cart.

In addition, the trading forum here was sent up as a way to exchange items within the community, not to try and squeeze the maximum profit out of every sale. There are plenty of sellers on here who have passed on deals, or were content to simply recover their initial investment and not make a buck on everything.

I bought my copy off of ilazul for something like 55.00, I will charge about the same when I finally decide to sell it. Ebay is one thing, but on the boards at least I try to just get back whatever I paid originally.

Last edited: