Search results

1. F

$22k for a FAKE Big Tournament Golf

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/q1087930579?conversionType=search_yac_browsing_hisotry_list Was pointed out the insert is a repro. Nowadays, even if you have bought aes games in the past from japan or from shops in japan, you could discover to own a fake as in the past the market was...
  2. F

Neo Geo cd ENGLISH full set

All english titles on neo geo cd , legit releases from SNK. 50 of them are sealed, like neo turf master, metals slugs and more.. All have spine cards except few (the missing spine cards missing are the ones none has never seen) As serious collectors know, some english neo geo cd titles are...
  3. F

Exa-arcadia, the new neo geo?

Any opinon or impression about exa arcadia first games line up? Some shooters seem cool and even sunsoft is making a game for the system.
  4. F

New discovery. amazing Neo Geo candy cocktail cabinet

SNK neo geo cocktail cabinet, never tracked by collectors. https://www.instagram.com/p/BbevydagcY8/?taken-by=stefanobenedettoilghepa
  5. F

GURURIN mvs cart and mini marquee, both japanese

Looking for gururin mvs cart and japanese mini marquee, if you have them pm or email me at simone@neo-geo.com
  6. F

Found:Chibi Maruko mvs loose cart

Looking for CHIBI MARUKOCHAN QUIZ DELUXE MVS loose cart. PM or email at simone@neo-geo.com if you have them for sale
  7. F

japanese MVS minimarquees wanted

Looking for the following japanese minis in good condition Kizuna encounter twinkle star spritres voltage fighter gowcaizer PM or email me at simone@neo-geo.com if you have any of them. Willing to pay or trade for them.
  8. F

kof 14

Dopo essermi letto pagine e aver visto molte sfide su internet ho pensato che Fran deve masterizzare il nuovo kof e fare a pezzi tutti gli avversari....era da kof 98 che non avevo voglia di giocare a un kof.
  9. F

candy cab neo geo wanted

As topic says, I would like to buy an original japanese candy cabinet in clean conditon. Would consider buying: candy 25, 29 or 33 inches with headphones connector and memory card reader MV25TA-0 NEO 19 NEO 50 Mail at simone@neo-geo.com or pm if you have or can locate one.
  10. F

LAST BLADE 2 neo geo CD US version

SOLD As topic says, for sale the following scarce release on cd: LAST BLADE 2 US version totally complete with spine card,manual,case and cd. pm or mail me at simone@neo-geo.com if interested
  11. F

SHOCK TROOPERS MVS cart + complete art set

SHOCK TROOPERS english MVS cart with clean condition label and serial numbers intact. Includes full complete art set in baggy, mini,flyers, dip sheet and sticker. $90 plus $15 shipping. Pm or email at simone@neo-geo.com if interested
  12. F

BLAZING STAR and WINDJAMMERS full kits: collector's condition

As title says: Windjammers full kit comes with: -NEW art set in baggy (new mini,flyers and dip sheet) -matching serial numbers on box and cart -clean labels on box and cart -brilliant overall condition Blazing star full kit comes with: -NEW art set in baggy (new mini,flyers and dip sheet)...
  13. F

SUPER DODGE BALL, CAPTAIN TOMADAY MVS carts

Following carts are english labelled and 100% authentic snk. Each cart comes with clean label and serial numbers intact: SUPER DODGE BALL MVS cart $165 CAPTAIN TOMADAY $95 Shipping is $15 worldwide pm or email simone@neo-geo.com if interested
  14. F

SUPER DODGE BALL mvs cart and PUZZLE DE PON R/METAL 5 full kit

As topic says: SUPER DODGE BALL english mvs cart, clean label with serial numbers intact $180--SOLD PUZZLE DE PON R kit, full new art set and matching serial numbers $185 brilliant condition METAL SLUG 5 full mvs kit,matching serial numbers $220 SOLD Shpping is $15 worldwide, tracked and...
  15. F

MARK OF THE WOLVES original ENGLISH snk poster

As topic says, original english Garou mark of the wolves poster. Very rare to find, from my personal collection. Email me at simone@neo-geo.com or pm your best offers for it. Only good offers will be considered due to the rarity of the piece.
  16. F

Kizuna Encounter US/euro home cart: dead end

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIZUNA-ENCOUNTER-AES-kit-US-EURO-sticker-booklet-insert-mvs-cdz-/180812131422?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o_Jeux_de_marchandises&hash=item2a193e2c5e That art set is totally the same as the original one. Buy a Kizuna japanese and buy that set and you have a euro Kizuna. Hard...
  17. F

REAL BOUT 2 US

As topic says,: REAL BOUT 2 US version, collector condition,totally complete. 2500 euros Interested parties can send an email to simone@neo-geo.com or pm
  18. F

Cheap NEO MR DO and POP N BOUNCE kits

NEO MR DO english kit: not matching serial numbers and new and complete art set. 100 euros POP'N'BOUNCE english kit: not matching serial numbers and new art set with even sticker 95 euros If interested email me at simone@neo-geo.com or pm
  19. F

3 SCARCE US home carts private collection: pics and details

Previous thread was closed. Please keep this thread clean and on topic regarding the sale. Unrelated topic will be deleted. Thanks. With the last Neo Turf Master fetching on ebay $4000+, a friend of mine is making up his mind about parting with his rarest US home carts, all totally LEGIT and...
  20. F

METAL SLUG 1 US home cart, NINJA MASTER US UPDATED with more titles..private collection

With the last Neo Turf Master fetching on ebay $4000+, a friend of mine is making up his mind about parting with his rarest US home carts, all totally LEGIT and in solid near mint to mint condition. Following titles are all COMPLETE and LEGIT releases: METAL SLUG 1 US home cart (negotiating...