It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
The cops that died should’ve stayed home?

They were working their scheduled shifts. C’mon, man.

I am not sympathetic to the rable rousers.
i'm referring to other uprisings/demonstrations the past 7ish years.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member

At this point if his fellow airmen flew one of their unit’s AC-130s over their town and blew up the local police station I’d be ok with it.

Maybe give them all the Silver Star too.
Remember ALL Pigs are heroes and can do no wrong, I'm sure the victim listened to rap music and had a record.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We need Reacher in real life to get revenge for this young man.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

At this point if his fellow airmen flew one of their unit’s AC-130s over their town and blew up the local police station I’d be ok with it.

Maybe give them all the Silver Star too.
You bumped this literally on the fourth anniversary of this thread's creation. Gnarly.

lithy's chimpout itt is one of this forum's greatest gifts.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You bumped this literally on the fourth anniversary of this thread's creation. Gnarly.

lithy's chimpout itt is one of this forum's greatest gifts.

Get murdered for being black in America happens like clockwork.

I have no clue what your last sentence means. chimpout itt?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Lithy liked my post about using puff the magic dragon on the 5-0 so he’s cool in my book.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lithy chimping out in this thread was when he made like 20 posts in a row saying It can be dangerous to ____.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
He wasn't murdered by the dumb cop because he was black.

That was and is my main issue with the premise of LoneSage's thread framing. It attempts to make it an us vs. them, white vs. black problem.

He was murdered by the cop because he wasn't a cop. He would have been killed just the same if it was a white guy holding a gun as they break into the wrong apartment because 'they got a call'.

It is an us vs. them problem, but the us is the people and the them is the state.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
He wasn't murdered by the dumb cop because he was black.

That was and is my main issue with the premise of LoneSage's thread framing. It attempts to make it an us vs. them, white vs. black problem.

He was murdered by the cop because he wasn't a cop. He would have been killed just the same if it was a white guy holding a gun as they break into the wrong apartment because 'they got a call'.

It is an us vs. them problem, but the us is the people and the them is the state.
4680.jpg

lithy

20 Year Member
Lithy liked my post about using puff the magic dragon on the 5-0 so he’s cool in my book.

A piece of lead to scramble their brains is the only lesson that gets through to them. They know their systems won't hold them significantly accountable for 'mistakes'.

Of course, they'll send every cop under the sun when you do it and you probably won't survive and if you do the state will probably still deny a self defense claim, but at some point a critical mass of similar instances and maybe they'll learn to do their job better.

lithy

20 Year Member
Get murdered for being black in America happens like clockwork.

Don't fall into this trap.

This story is pretty quiet relative to similar stories and I have one guess why but can't seem to confirm it though any reporting right now. We'll see.

lithy

20 Year Member
2nd degree manslaughter charge for Kim Potter.

Seems to me to be an appropriate charge, should be an easy conviction.

Officer that shot Jacob Blake in Kenosha, WI returns to duty.

Another update I missed.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Don't fall into this trap.

This story is pretty quiet relative to similar stories and I have one guess why but can't seem to confirm it though any reporting right now. We'll see.

Don’t read in to my post anything more than me trying to make a time based joke based on Lonesage’s comment.