NBA Season 23/24

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
wilt isn't considered in most goat convos anymore though. Dwayne Wade was better than lebron. if lebron didn't get so many phantom calls and didn't have so many calls that should've been made against him overlooked, he wouldn't have the types of stat lines he's had...especially this late in his career. he is completely being catered to by the NBA. he's an athletic freak and a good player. nothing more. in my eyes, he was the #2 player in all his championship teams.

edit: but don't get it twisted. fuck you @famicommander and fuck you nuggets.

C'mon man... don't make me defend LeBron. I know you don't believe that shit. Wade being better than LeBron is a bottom-of-the-barrel Skip Bayless take.

Every single great player benefits from preferential whistles so that's not really an argument. See: Wade, Dwayne 2006.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
C'mon man... don't make me defend LeBron. I know you don't believe that shit. Wade being better than LeBron is a bottom-of-the-barrel Skip Bayless take.

Every single great player benefits from preferential whistles so that's not really an argument. See: Wade, Dwayne 2006.
do your worst. no matter what you do, i'll always have my trump card of lebron carrying around and pretending he read a malcolm x book at press conferences. you can't win.

lol shit still cracks me up

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Damn I didn’t know Skip Bayless had a neo-geo.com account. All this Lebron hate is crazy. It’s still fuck the Nuggets 1 banner and these faggots act like a dynasty.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Damn I didn’t know Skip Bayless had a neo-geo.com account. All this Lebron hate is crazy. It’s still fuck the Nuggets 1 banner and these faggots act like a dynasty.
he brings it on himself and so do his stans

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
List of retired players who were definitely better than Kobe:
Michael Jordan
Kareem
Bill Russell
Wilt
Shaq
Duncan
Bird
Magic
Robinson
Robertson
Olajuwon
Moses
Petit
Mikan
Garnett
Dirk

List of active players who are better than Kobe:
LeBron
Curry
Durant
Giannis
Jokic

Not top 20.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
No one copied Jordan like Kobe. You can't be the goat if you just copy the goat without his defense. Kobe was a pretty good ball handler though.

Spree > Kobe

Spree even choked his coach.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
No one copied Jordan like Kobe. You can't be the goat if you just copy the goat without his defense. Kobe was a pretty good ball handler though.

Spree > Kobe

Kobe didn't even wear jordan's number or make a space jam movie tho. just sayin'.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Spree > Kobe

I mean, 9x All NBA Defensive 1st team isn't exactly nothing

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

I view myself less as a skip bayless and more of a bizarro world nick wright. for every sin nick commits I will do tenfold.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I mean, 9x All NBA Defensive 1st team isn't exactly nothing
It isn't but Jordan was more physical and dropped 50 on the 90s Knicks or Heat. Jordan was one of the best defenders during an era when defense was still a thing. Young Shaq also wasn't ready for Olajuwon in his prime.

Jordan's DPOY & MVP in one season is still surreal. Copying the goat doesn't make Kobe a bum, Fami thinks. Especially when he was the best in it.
His Airness is the goat and there shouldn't be a debate. The only way you could beat the Bulls during the 90s was when MJ wasn't there or just returned.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
So.. which way are you thinking after yesterday's game?
The latter. As per usual, they ran out of gas and effort late in the game after keeping it a close matchup. I see no reason why this would change.

famicommander

15 Year Member
1. FUCK THE LAKERS
2. These are actual things I've heard people get paid to say on television this week:
The Heat would still lose if they shot 100% from the field - Kendrick Perkins
They should intentionally miss a free throw up 3 points with less than 5 seconds left - Reggie Miller
The team that loses game 1 actually has the advantage - Richard Jefferson
The NBA should "look into" (Denver's) altitude - Nick Wright

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Josh harts is a dog. The nova team chemistry is taking the Knick to the second round ….

famicommander

15 Year Member
Absolutely brutal shooting night for the Nuggets. 44% from the field, 23.5% from 3.

famicommander

15 Year Member
2fMurdd.jpeg