Recent content by Yaow BucketHEAD

1. Yaow BucketHEAD

Hi. The economy sucks. Buy my stuff. FS: Videya Games

Howdy. Funny, how when people are poor, we are "forced" to part with our earthly belongings in order to pay the man and his "bills" I'm putting this stuff on eBay Saturday. Figure I would give the NG crew first crack at it. Pics are available on request and I might upload them tomorrow night...
  2. Yaow BucketHEAD

Top of the line Cellular Telephone for the greatest carrier ever. S P R I N T

Sup ya'll, this marketplace seems "bumpin" so I say, "what the hey", I'll try here. I am trying to avoid placing this on eBay bc they love to fee you to death. I am moving my old blackberry 8330. It's actually been my fav cell phone ever, I just had a chance to "upgrade" to a HTC Evo 4g for...
  3. Yaow BucketHEAD

FREE!!!! GBA Boxes.

Got these boxes for some reason. Figured I would give them to you if you need them. Might have a loose cart that would look great in them. The boxes are: -Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 -Super Mario Kart Super Circuit -Robotech: The Macross Saga All boxes are in like new with...
  4. Yaow BucketHEAD

IC: Sega Blast City (SOLD)

I found this in storage. Actually forgot I had it. Right now I'm checking to see what's up and to gauge interest in it. Considering selling + Trading for a few items as well. Anywho, pics. Looking for a PS3 right now *I'm dying to play MGS4* Also, a Ipod. My Ipod video...