Top of the line Cellular Telephone for the greatest carrier ever. S P R I N T

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sup ya'll, this marketplace seems "bumpin" so I say, "what the hey", I'll try here.

I am trying to avoid placing this on eBay bc they love to fee you to death.

I am moving my old blackberry 8330. It's actually been my fav cell phone ever, I just had a chance to "upgrade" to a HTC Evo 4g for free....so I took it.

ESN is clean. Sprint will guarantee you all of your messaging and communication needs. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RANKED LIKE THIRD BY JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES!

It's pretty much new. I bought it new from a cell phone wholesaler thingy in D.C. back in January when I decided to get drunk and roundhouse kick my Motorola Renegade into a puddle of muddy water.

It works great. It gets texts. :eek:

It gets emails. :eek:

You can look at the internet with it. :eek::eek:

You can look up mobile PRONZ :-J:eek::eek:

You can use it to bludgeon your most hated enemy to death with it. :eek:

Your Girlfriend can call you several times over the course of a night bc you drunkingly decided to text her how you ran into your ex and how she looked "relly fuckn hot" and that you two are deciding to get a few drinks together. :eek:
It comes with a 1GB SD micro card and a USB charging cable and has a fantastic rubber Otterbox case that would make Robocop proud.

It's a legit phone. 50 bucks and it's yours. I live a stone's throw from the post office so I can literally get it out within the same hour.

For your viewing pleasure, here's the CL ad.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/mob/2396422530.html

Thanks!