IC: Sega Blast City (SOLD)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found this in storage. Actually forgot I had it.

Right now I'm checking to see what's up and to gauge interest in it.

Considering selling + Trading for a few items as well.

Anywho, pics.

IMG00050.jpg

IMG00053.jpg

IMG00052.jpg

IMG00051.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

Looking for a PS3 right now *I'm dying to play MGS4*

Also, a Ipod. My Ipod video finally crapped out on me.

Let me know whatchu think!
:buttrock:

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Are you willing to ship? Also location please..

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
PM sent....Curious to where this is located. Got both the items you're looking for in trade.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Also curious about location. Please say it's in western MA lol

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Also interested in where you're located. Have a BC 80GB PS3.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am located in Lexington, KY. To be honest, since these cabs are hard as hell to come by and I am still debating on keeping it or moving it, I'm asking 900. *That's the price they are going for around the net.*

Plus I had a hell of a time finding that blast city control panel. I had to buy it off of Yahoo! auctions Japan and after shipping, it cost me 150 dollars to get it here to the states.

The monitor is in fantastic shape. No burn in of any sorts.

The only issues are, the right speaker cage thing is bent in a tad, and the left speaker currently has no sound. I'm going to be working all day so I won't be able to check it out until I get home late tonight. I'd imagine it's a short somewhere. No biggie.

I am moving back to California next year and I am not sure if I want to lug this around with me. I want to try to get at least 600 cash for it along with trade in items at the very least.

Looking for:
-PS3
-Ipod *30gb or greater*
-Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul
-Hori Xbox 360 REAL Arcade PRO Stick
-Stereo Receiver *Prefer Onkyo or Sony*
-Games
-NEO GEO AES
-Maybe a external HDD or an internal IDE Hard Drive.
-Maybe baseball bats and gloves in great shape.
-Cannon Powershot digi camera
-Technics or Stanton direct drive turntables
-Wii
-DVDs or Blu Ray Discs

I will make up my mind soon. But I am leaning towards moving it. I don't want to drag this on. I am going by value of what I've seen for things on the internet.

Just shoot me an offer and let me know what you got.

As for shipping. I got to look into that. I rather do a pickup bc I don't trust freight shipping too much. I wouldn't want you to get the cab and something gets damaged during the shipping. But I will be willing to look into it as well.

I'll message the ppl who PM'd me later on today. My boss just bitched me out for being on here. :angry:

Thanks!

Last edited:

clutch

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A bass fishing with no burn in!? What monitor is it? I'll be driving up to Louisville this coming weekend. Might have to make a pitstop. Got the Hori and the Onkyo.

Last edited:

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
If I don't pick up anything at the local arcade auction tomorrow night, I might be interested as I'm in St. Louis which isn't too far away.

Last edited:

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know i'm the last one to talk, but that control panel looks ..different? I moved the Sega logo to the corner cause its custom made, but i've never seen a 2 player factory panel like that. No arrows ect.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, I noticed that it didn't say blast city on it too. But it says Sega on it, so I'm thinking it was like a generic replacement that could be placed in any Sega Candy Cab such as the Astro, Blast, or the Naomi cabs.

Added a few other trade in's I will accept. Interest is pretty heavy on this one, so whoever can make me the best offer wins.

One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
It's not custom made, it's an official Sanwan Denshi CP, I have a 1P CP Sanwan Denshi and it has the same type of production.

I know i'm that last one to talk, but that control panel looks ..different? I moved the Sega logo to the corner cause its custom made, but i've never seen a 2 player factory panel like that. No arrows ect.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unnecessary bump.

Added a few more items to the list for trade in value to make it easier for ppl to work something out.

Rafe

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Nicholasville and go back and forth to Lexington every day for work. I'm interested but can't send pms on this site. You can email me at Rafe808@live.com