Recent content by Verbatum

1. Verbatum

MN Roll Call: A CLOCKWORK ORANGE Fri or Sat at midnight

The Place: Riverview When? Friday or Sat What do ya think?
  2. Verbatum

MN Roll Call: "Cache"

Riverview Theater, 11 PM friday night. It's subtitled, if that's a deciding factor for you. There is also a Sunday, 11 PM. Thoughts?
  3. Verbatum

MN Roll Call: The Omen, 666

Tuesday night, perhaps a 10 PM showing at showplace 16. Can you dig it?
  4. Verbatum

Silent Hill News

First, concerning the movie (info from movies-go, Gamespot, movies.com): The cast has been set, and principal photography is comming to a conclusion (See IMDB for cast info). Akira Yamaoka is currently composing and recording the music, while Ito is back in charge for the creature design. The...
  5. Verbatum

Shooters for sale!

First up, mint and complete DoDonPachi DOJ for PS2: HOLD Next is a complete and mint Gigawing Generations for PS2: $50 shipped Sengoku Blade 2 LTD Ed, great condition, no Spine card, light scuff for Saturn: $70 Shipped.
  6. Verbatum

Got a couple Play Asia 5 dollar-off coupons. Tell me why you deserve one.

First two with a decent reason get one. Cheers!
  7. Verbatum

Anyone else Playing Rumble fish?

I'm diggin it. Anyone else?
  8. Verbatum

Anyone else playing Wipeout pure?

Anyone?
  9. Verbatum

On Silent Hill at GDC from Akira Yamaoka

Here
  10. Verbatum

Edit: Beat Devil May Cry 3 on Dante Must Die. Pics inside.

Edit: Beat the game on every mode, with an increase in rank each time though (but still could be better). Man, I must say that this was one Fook'in hard-ass Dante Must Die mode! I thought DMD mode was hard in the first game, but it's nothing compared to this one. AAARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!! Here's...
  11. Verbatum

The PS2 pad to Neo Geo adapter: What are the button mappings?

Anyone know how A B C D are mapped to the PS2 controller to Neo Geo adapter? If it's done right, I could use my PS2 Neo Stick2 as a new stick for my AES. Any info would be great!
  12. Verbatum

The original Castlevania: Can you legitimently beat it?

I can. no lives lost actually, but I know a great deal of people who simply can't. So how about you? Be honest!
  13. Verbatum

Just got my PSP today!!!

Value pack + Ridge Racers + Lumines= A happy Bastard! No dead pixels, zero problems. I am very, very impressed! Simply fantastic is not enough to explain my happienes with this machine. Ridge Racers is simply a masterpiece, and Lumines is a worthy offering from the man that brought us REZ...
  14. Verbatum

A question for PSP owners.....

How has your experience been with the dead-pixel issue? Also, is charging the battery as simple as plugging in the unit with the battery installed, and about how long does it take to get a full charge? Thanks!