Recent content by ThePunisher

1. T

Matrimelee Jap Homecart $140 shipped

Japanese Matrimelee Homecart for Sale SOLD Here are some scans Everything is in like new/mint condition. Only flaw would be some insertation scuffing on the cart (in the picture I circled in red where it is). Also like most matrimelee carts, this one suffers from the occasional reset...
  2. T

AOF 3 and Last Blade Jap Homecarts

Last Blade Japanese homecart 135 Priority Shipped and insured Scan 1 Scan 2 Sorry the scans aren't all that good. Complete with case, manual, and cart Works flawlessly No baggie with manual Common insertation scuffing on cart. Art of Fighting 3 Japanese homecart 215 Priority Shipped and...
  3. T

how do you open up a homesystem

I feel like an idiot. I can't get this basturd open. I can find two screws one on the bottom left hand corner and one bottom left center. Where are the rest? Are they under the four rubber "feet"? If so how do you get to them? Again sorry for the super noob question. and thanks for any help...
  4. T

Virtual On w/ Twin Sticks for Dreamcast

Anyone one want a mint and complete (case, manual disc, etc.) american copy of Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram for dreamcast. It's been tested and works flawlessly and Twin Sticks. The Twin Sticks come complete with the box. The only, slight problem is the baggy the twin sticks go in, in the...
  5. T

Neo Geo RGB Cable

I am desperatly looking for a rgb cable for my neo. Not a scart cable. (It has to hook up to my japanese xrgb2+) If anyone has one they'd be willing to sell. Please pm or email me. Thanks!:cool:
  6. T

jpn homecarts kof 2k, baseball stars pro and fatal fury 2

Come one, come all!:cool: King of Fighters 2000 Baseball Stars Professional Fatal Fury 2
  7. T

king of fighters 97 jap homecart

king of fighters 97 jap homecart common insertation scuffing on cart manual doesnt have a baggie besides that everythings fine $65 shipped btw i can provide more details on the condition and better pics if necessary and like usual heres my ebay feedback for reference pm me if interested i...
  8. T

Rage of the Dragons English Homecart w/ shirt

edit: Just put them up on ebay. Metal Slug 3: SOLD rage of the dragons league bowling: SOLD
  9. T

homecart scuffing

does anyone else notice scuffing in that area of the cart when putting it into the slot. Or is it just my system?:spock: Either way it's really annoying:mad: BTW sorry for my name plastered on the pic, im not paranoid about someone stealing it or anything. Its just a left over from an old...
  10. T

kizuna encounter

I have some questions about this game. Ive searched through the forums but many are still unanswered. So Kizuna Encounter came out on jap homecart, english homecart and euro homecart? Did it? spock If so why does the price guide only have the euro version listed? spock How many copies...
  11. T

do you snap your snap lock cases?

Ever since I got KOF2k in the mail from japan with an inanely loose snap lock. I've stopped snaping my snaplocks in fear that they'd break or become loose like the one I recieving. But now it's becoming quite a pain. Like when I take a game out the other cases spread out, etc. So what about...
  12. T

whats wrong with using the term aes?

It's always puzzled me as to why people on this forum are against using the term aes. Does anyone know why the terms home cart and home system are so much better? spock Im really interested.
  13. T

best way to go mvs

im looking into going mvs mostly so i can pick up the early metal slugs and ninja master's. So what I'm wondering is whats the best way to go about it. Should I get a phantom converter or go the extra mile and get a supergun. Any feedback is apriciated. Thanks in advance!
  14. T

Art of Fighting 3 Jap Home Cart

I've decided to go MVS so im selling some of my more expensive home carts. Up now: Art of Fighting 3 Jap Home Cart Let's say $205 shipped. Paypal or money order only. Email/pm me. I can also provide close up pics(scans) if necessary. Edit:Oh yea and by the way. Just in case anyone wants...
  15. T

2 versions

I heard someone say make sure you get the mark 2 motherboard or second version. What is this? There are two versions of the hyper 64 motherboard? Any info would be appriciated. Thanks in advance!