Recent content by streetwaves

1. streetwaves

FEELER FS: Hyper Neo-Geo fighter board, Samurai Spirits 2 (used once), Fatal Fury (NOS)

Hey guys. I hate to sell this stuff, but I could use the money. I'm not sure how much I can fetch, and if it's not enough I won't bother selling it. First up is the HNG64 fighter board in near-mint condition other than one flaw. It's literally been used once, but a metal tab was bent to allow...
  2. streetwaves

Feeler: FS HNG64 Buriki One (new in box)

I have a copy of Buriki One I'm considering selling. It's never been played by me, and the previous owner says he never played it either. No marks on it whatsoever so I'd say that's true. Comes in the original packaging with all of the original contents. I sold the Samsho 64 that I bought from...
  3. streetwaves

Feeler: Samurai Spirits 64 boxed, complete in mint condition

Trying to gauge interest and come up with a price for my copy of Samurai Spirits 64. As far as I know it has never been played (I've never used it, and the previous owner bought it new and never played it either - he sold it to me with the other three fighters). Comes boxed, complete with manual...
  4. streetwaves

WTB: XRGB converter

Looking to buy an XRGB for use with my AES, Saturn, and a Supergun. I suppose the XRGB2 might be best for my purposes but feel free to school me. I'm in California. Thanks.
  5. streetwaves

Help with AES / best way to output to HDTV

Hey guys, I don't want to mod my AES just yet but I'd like to get better picture than the crappy composite. I see there are RGB SCART cables on ebay, but my HDTV doesn't seem to have a SCART input, but it does have VGA/HDMI/S-Video/etc. Is there some way I can buy the RGB cable and use an...
  6. streetwaves

Price range for decent candy cab in So Cal?

Hey guys, just wondering what I could find a decent candy cab in so cal for to play fond MVS, Hng64, and maybe cps2 games on. Just needs to look decent and work properly, nothing fancy. Is $3-400 possible?
  7. streetwaves

Small monitor problem

Hey guys, I have a slight problem. The monitor in my cab occasionally seems to change color slightly (of it might be brightness) for a split-second and then go back to normal. Any ideas on what this is and how it can be fixed?
  8. streetwaves

FS: MVS Metal Slug 5 (cartridge only) works great

Hey guys. I'm selling my MS5 cartridge. It came in the cabinet I bought recently and works great - I don't have any of the extras. Here's the ebay link: Metal Slug 5
  9. streetwaves

wtb: Hyper Neo-Geo 64

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy the fighting HNG hardware and I'll also be looking for a game or two for it. I'm keeping an eye out on eBay but thought I'd post here too, thanks!
  10. streetwaves

WTB: Neo Geo AES Console

Hey guys, I'm looking for a very good Neo Geo with all wires and preferably a controller or two. Boxed is preferred but I mostly want one in the best condition I can find. I'm in California and I'd like to spend less than $250 (shipping included) if possible, but I'm somewhat flexible. Thanks! Joe
  11. streetwaves

Help a potential new owner out!

Hey guys. I've long loved the Neo-Geo and I've always wanted to get one. I searched for a buyer's guide but didn't have much luck. I was wondering if you guys could give me a little help with what to look for and avoid when buying the AES home console. I'm mainly looking on ebay but I'd...