wtb: Hyper Neo-Geo 64

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy the fighting HNG hardware and I'll also be looking for a game or two for it. I'm keeping an eye out on eBay but thought I'd post here too, thanks!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy the fighting HNG hardware and I'll also be looking for a game or two for it. I'm keeping an eye out on eBay but thought I'd post here too, thanks!

There should be a fair bit floating about buddy, it should be dirt chea aswell :)

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Yeah, that guy in England that had a TON of Hyper 64 sets on eBay seems to have run out, or at least isn't posting more for the time being....

Definitely grab Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition when you get yours - that game rules!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah I'm either looking for Fatal Fury or Samurai Showdown, but we'll see what I can find. I've got my eyes peeled!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Ah, looks like the guys in the UK with the huge stocks of 'em are back to selling! Good news for us, as the games are good but wouldn't be worth paying inflated prices for if they were rare.

Seems like the only hard to find game for it is Samurai Shodown 64, which is too bad as it's a solid game.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ah, looks like the guys in the UK with the huge stocks of 'em are back to selling! Good news for us, as the games are good but wouldn't be worth paying inflated prices for if they were rare.

Seems like the only hard to find game for it is Samurai Shodown 64, which is too bad as it's a solid game.

Unfortunately each international seller I've contacted has given me a pretty big shipping quote, which makes it harder to justify buying. I've contacted the ebay UKers but to no avail on that end.