Recent content by Slice&Dice

1. S

Neo Lot -$275 shipped

$275 SHIPPED (usa only) C.O.D. , Money Order, or PayPal accepted. Neo Geo AES, Japanese-serial number 165,818 in Excellent condition, No Box. w/ 2 Pro Controllers in Gamer's Condition....Power Adapter is Sega adapter....works without harming the system, but I would recommend getting another...
  2. S

Giant Neo Package-$299 SHIPPED

$299 SHIPPED (usa only) C.O.D. , Money Order, or PayPal accepted. Neo Geo AES, Japanese-serial number 165,818 in Excellent condition, No Box. w/ 2 Pro Controllers in Gamer's Condition....Power Adapter is Sega adapter....works without harming the system, but I would recommend getting another...
  3. S

JP AES, 5 GAMES, 3 CONT.- $299

PRICES DROPPED AGAIN. $299 + shipping. THAT'S FOR EVERYTHING BELOW. it aint gonna get any lower than this fellas. C.O.D. , Money Order, or PayPal accepted. Neo Geo AES, Japanese-serial number 165,818 in Excellent condition, No Box. w/ 2 Pro Controllers in Gamer's Condition....Power...
  4. S

Thinking about Getting out of Neo

College is too expensive and I can't afford this Neo hobby......Now, I wouldn't be able to sell the stuff until I returned to college next week and figured out the shipping, etc. from on campus. But, give me a PM if you are interested in my merchandise....I will also try to get digital pictures...
  5. S

2 Player Beat'em Ups WHAM BAM

Alright, Im lacking 2 player beat'em up titles. Which one would you recommend: Mutation Nation Burning Fight Robo Army Crossed Swords I know there's others, but you have to choose from these 4!!!! HAHHAAHAHA!!
  6. S

Elta from Magician Lord in SVC Chaos? ???

My roommate claims that Elta from Magician Lord is in SVC Chaos for the Neo Geo......I guess Im lazy and don't feel like searchin since everyone in here except me probably knows the answer.
  7. S

Best SuperGun type MVS home system?

Im looking at picking up something that will allow me to play MVS carts at home, besides the Aracade cabinet....I don't really want to pay for the Phantom converter when I figure you guys could probably recommend a good SuperGun/SuperNova system. I saw the Omega 6 system in Kenny Boy's sig, and...
  8. S

Metal Slug 1

How many members own an authentic copy of Metal Slug 1?
  9. S

Sega Adapter for Neo Geo? not working well...

The Neo Geo I purchased was excellent, however, it came with a Sega Genesis Adapter, plus a step down converter. It's a straight up piece of shit that I have to ghetto-rig and try not to make the system move a .mm, or the whole thing resets/cutsoff....... I have the Japanese AES, which A/C...
  10. S

Megs=Megabytes or Megabits?

There is quite some battle here in my room as we play the Neo Geo.... we want to hear it from the Neo players... Meg count stands for the amount of MEGABITS or MEGABYTES? thanks.
  11. S

Buy-Rite Games SCREWING over NEO FANS

I ordered a Neo-Geo Arcade stick from these assclowns 2 weeks ago, because I live on campus and do not have a car....so I cannot drive down to the store which is only 45 minutes away..... So, when I called up and ordered, the lady seemed nice enough, I was told that there were many Neo Sticks...
  12. S

Magician Lord

I beat Magician Lord, FINALLY. :buttrock: Now honestly, why did SNK make the bad Wizard, Az Cortez, look identical to GEORGE MICHAELS? Anyways, I had to beat it. There's nothing that pisses me off more than seeing George Michaels stealing books of wisdom and creating chaos in a peaceful...