Recent content by slampt

1. S

Blast City Club

Thanks Chempop, that's the first thing I tried. Photo attached you can see the image is crooked and at the top left there is actually a dip too. (Image was moved so you could see the issue more clearly) :)
  2. S

Slampt's Collection

Thanks everyone, here is the other cab I am working on. (Still a WIP, hopefully my new IO Board and Convergence strips arrive next week so I can finish it off!) This will be the last one as I have no more space for any more :(
  3. S

Joining the Hyper-64 family

Hey Folks, I managed to pick up a Rev2 board and the following games; Fatal Fury Wild Ambition Buriki One Samurai Spirits 64 II All JP carts. (Pic attached). Now all I need is the first SS 64 and artwork. Unfortunately this lot was only the games etc no artwork. :( I am going to test this...
  4. S

Mini Marquee

Hey Folks, I put some mini marquees for sale $8USD ea the other day but it appears due to the rollback it's gone missing... It also looks like my Private Messages have all gone. I had planned to send 3 lots off to the states to see if they would arrive ok. I went to do this yesterday but the...
  5. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just picked this beauty up! Now to find me some Sengoku action!
  6. S

Blast City Club

So I have just had my Blast City Sprayed. Didn't do the bottom of the CP though as I left that at home. :/ If it matches ok, as the bottom part is fairly clean and hasn't got any damage I may leave it...
  7. S

Slampt's Collection

I went the industrias lorenzo concave buttons, I love these buttons! The Sticks are hayabusa so I had to do some hacking to get them to sit right. I also changed the wiring and colour coded/labelled everything to suit buttons and direction... o.O
  8. S

Slampt's Collection

Some more photos of the Cabinet
  9. S

LAI MVS 6 Slot Cabinet Restoration

So I finally finished my 6 slot cabinet. I am in the process of writing up a blog post about it which I will put the link up when done. It was a fun project and I have just started the next one (Blast City). Happy to help anyone else that may have some questions. The kids love it, I will post...
  10. S

Slampt's Collection

Hey All, This is the start of my collection. A 6 Slotter with all the Metal Slugs! I restored this cabinet myself, I still have the original chassis board but for some reason it was getting made interference so I bought a new one which looks spicy! I will post details of my Cabinet in the...
  11. S

Blast City Club

Lets try make these photos smaller.. Whoops!
  12. S

Blast City Club

I have just pulled my blast city apart to give it a clean and a fix-up. The wiring harness has been butchered in this cab so i am looking for the following CP harnesses; 600-6317-17 600-6317-18 and 600-6227-10 It was done so badly that p1/2 button 5 was run independently of all AMP connectors...
  13. S

Blast City Club

Haha thanks! That stuffs used to make Homebrew (beer). The blast will go into my home office (which is also a work in progress) when it is cleaned up restored.
  14. S

Blast City Club

Hey All, I just recently aquired a blast city! It needs a hell of a clean and the fibreglass shell is in need of some repair (chips/bends etc). I would appreciate any advise from anyone who has restored one of these before. The CP is also a little shagged thankfully there is a dude in...